Jones now has hottest seat in SEC

I'm not hear to start another argument thread. Just bringing information from outside sources. Interesting that Bielema is not rated higher IMO.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...et-fired-first-coaches-hot-seat-odds-updated/

Then why not put it in 1 of the 1,000,000 other fahr Butch threads?

Your story has a journalist that, not suprisingly, doesn't do his homework.

Jones seemingly forgot that running back John Kelly was running like a man possessed when the Vols got inside the 10-yard line.”

Fake news alert.

And the story has no real facts. No AD source, no Booster source. They are basing it all on the idiots that Twitter allows to tweet.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation requirement to login.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Reactions: 6 people

Fake news alert.

And the story has no real facts. No AD source, no Booster source. They are basing it all on the idiots that Twitter allows to tweet.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation reqyirment to login.

Out for blood I see. Cool your jets

Reactions: 4 people
Sumlin and coach o are under more pressure at this time. The loser of ark and a and am this week is gone.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think Vegas accounts for how little backbone the powers that be have in Knoxville.

Jones is probably a lot safer bet to stick than Sumlin, Bielema, or Malzahn. Not through his own doing, more from the feckless leadership in Knoxville.

They rehired a guy as special adviser who once said " 8 wins is enough" at Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
no way he is #1 on the hot seat..this clown is just rewriting from another article that was posted earlier in the week..and I am sure they got their information straight from the fans..Let's see what the next few weeks have in store before we all go jumping off the ledge..in the mean time GBO...

Fake news alert.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation reqyirment to login.

DearestSpiffyAlpaca-small.gif

Trouble is that John Kelly was not running like a man possessed on 72% of his carries. He had several long runs which is why the numbers where what they were. Inside the 25 or so, UF starting stuffing all Tennessee RBs for 1 yard, no gain and losses.

12 of his carries were 5 yards or less with 4 either no gains or loss of yard. Except for 2 long runs of 38 and 34 UF pretty much keep JK contained.

Fake news alert.

I'll say it again, Twitter needs to have an Einstein equation requirement to login.

What did you think this thread was gonna be about when you saw the thread title and decided to click on it?

no way he is #1 on the hot seat..this clown is just rewriting from another article that was posted earlier in the week..and I am sure they got their information straight from the fans..Let's see what the next few weeks have in store before we all go jumping off the ledge..in the mean time GBO...

I don't see how he is not.

Losing to a bad team like Florida will put a coach on the "hot seat".

Only the team can save him now. I think they are good enough to save Butch. They are already giving their all. We just need more of their all.

121 needs to cancel all days off until the end of the season. After last week's loss they need to start the "B" schedule. Be there. Free time is canceled. Get to work 121.

Beat the Minutemen.

Go Vols!

What did you think this thread was gonna be about when you saw the thread title and decided to click on it?

Well I'd like to see one with some substance. Not a journalist that hasn't done his research and found out it was a QD audible.

No matter how they list them Sumlin, Gus, and Bielema are leading the pack and it isn't even close.

Reactions: 1 person
Well I'd like to see one with some substance. Not a journalist that hasn't done his research and found out it was a QD audible.

No matter how they list them Sumlin, Gus, and Bielema are leading the pack and it isn't even close.

Hey...guess what those 3 coaches all have in common....

It's hot, not fire him now hot but unless there's a pattern of above average game day coaching that magically appears his butt needs to be put off the gravy train at end of season. Put up or shut up. 5yrs is long enough.

The man is just NOT a big time coach and we're a big time program.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back