heard the students were planning a walk out

jos3ywales

or something to that effect in tomm's game in the student section or all wearing black, something like that. A couple of students were on twitter talking about it and 2 ppl called ini Swains show asking about it this morning.

I really hope this isn't true or doesn't happen. I don't want us looking like a bunch of morons on SEC TV for them to talk about all week no matter if u like CBJ or don't like CBJ.

I don't really see alot of students coming to the UMASS game at 12:00 anyway but still hate to see it happen.

Reactions: 2 people
Cripes, those Mizzou kids start a ruckus, and next thing you know.....everybody thinks they can do it!

Reactions: 1 person
From what I understand the ones that want Jones gone are planning on doing it. It would be a shame. It's one think for ppl to talk but to embarrass the School on National TV and the Players is not good. I am sure the players would be pissed off if it happened,

Reactions: 6 people
either way I hope it doesn't happen, Charlie Burris I think said he heard it too, or that other young guy on swains show.

either way I hope it doesn't happen, Charlie Burris I think said he heard it too, or that other young guy on swains show.

This guy?

170321-chuck-barris-mn-0736_339ea4f6f7204e16d4bbaf802b8fdffe.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
I want Jones gone but this would be beyond stupid. Let the season play itself out and if and when we've gone 6-6 let him go. Students walking out will make us a laughing stock.

Reactions: 7 people
lol Where did you hear this brilliant idea?

like I said UT students were tweeting about it earlier in the week, and a couple ppl ask about it on swains show this morning saying they had heard the same thing. I am in no way saying its gonna happen just saying I heard it on the show this morning and it was tweeted about from some of the UT students.

Another example of entitlement from this dip**** crew of college students right now. There's not much I wouldn't give to go back and have those student tickets and watch those games back in the early to mid 2000's. What a bunch of pussie 's.

Maybe go there and support your fellow student athletes and friends .Morons

Reactions: 3 people
The university doesn't give a **** what the students do. Now, if the people who actually donate, buy tickets and spend money on game days (alumni) did it, that would be a different story

I my self would hate to see it happen, First I be pissed at the dumb ass kids, 2nd the players would be hurt and pissed. 3rd the Nation would have one more thing to make fun of and finally it's one more thing that would make a coach not want to come here

Reactions: 4 people
Anyone that remotely agrees with this should be banished from our fan base. I can think of a few usernames that would be placed in this category.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back