This one is not on Jones

JAMESFROMCT

It's on the lack of leadership in the locker room, the lack of fortitude, lack of focus, lack of will to overcome the pity party this liberal society has created to get past the Florida loss.

We just got out rushed and only won by 4 points at home to one of the worst teams in all of FBS. The talent level isn't even close they have a bunch of kids not even on recruiting ranking boards "0" stars that brought it today. Pathetic.

I think Bunch jones is our guy but let's face it we don't have it anymore. This isn't the 90s when we had the best facilities around. Everyone has caught us and passed us. We never put away teams we should and it isn't just this year at the last 10 years.

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.

Honestly you should be banned from this message board. You obviously don't have UT best interest at heart.

It's on the lack of leadership in the locker room, the lack of fortitude, lack of focus, lack of will to overcome the pity party this liberal society has created to get past the Florida loss.

We just got out rushed and only won by 4 points at home to one of the worst teams in all of FBS. The talent level isn't even close they have a bunch of kids not even on recruiting ranking boards "0" stars that brought it today. Pathetic.

I think Bunch jones is our guy but let's face it we don't have it anymore. This isn't the 90s when we had the best facilities around. Everyone has caught us and passed us. We never put away teams we should and it isn't just this year at the last 10 years.

Call me a negavol call me what you want but it's reality and if you don't realize that a team that shouldn't even be playing at the FBS level almost beat is We can't fix you. God mount union would prob come give us a game.

I hear ya man. It's year zero. Brick by brick!

It seems BUTCHS JOB to make sure theirs leadership in the locker room because as head coach he's supposed to be the leader of this team. Come on now. And UT still had top 5 facilities easily. Stop with the nonsense.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😊🤣😂🤣

All of that points to one person, the head coach.

You do realize that, right?

VN Store

Back