Evidence Overwhelming... Bye Butch!

OuterBanksVol

I've seen enough.

Year 5. Multiple top-10 recruiting classes.

Yet, we are pathetic.

"Genius" DC Shoop year 2 looking average - at best - with far better personnel than his prior 2 teams.

Rookie OC Larry Scott... what can you say? Clueless and enjoying on the job training on our team's dime. It's like watching a toddler on a tricycle for the first time.

Common denominator? Butch Jones. The evidence is overwhelming and we are doomed for another sh*tty season.

Time to fire Butch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It would of almost been a blessing in disguise to lose today probably. I can't take anymore of Jones. He has a week to figure something out.

This is the perfect time to get rid of Butch and name Shoop interim HC. Next week is not going to be pretty.

The evidence has been piling up since year 1, uh I mean year zero.

For now, the prosecution rests.

4 years ago people on here told you guys he wasn't the guy. You all defended him. Either learn football or STFU and listen to those of us who do know it. Fire his ass today. The rest of you can GTFO

That's all we need, another Pee Wee Coach.

I've seen enough.

Yet, we are pathetic.

"Genius" DC Shoop year 2 looking average - at best - with far better personnel than his prior 2 teams.

Rookie OC Larry Scott... what can you say? Clueless and enjoying on the job training on our team's dime. It's like watching a toddler on a tricycle for the first time.

Common denominator? Butch Jones. The evidence is overwhelming and we are doomed for another sh*tty season.

Time to fire Butch.

Shoop can go along with Butch, Hoke, Wells, Warren, Thig and Scott.

Honestly the worst talent development I've ever seen. We literally have top 10 in the nation talent with a bottom 10 coach. Gosh I feel sorry for these kids.

I got in trouble last week for calling the head coach PG names. Calling for his job should get you a prize

Butch should have been fired when the plane hit the tarmac in Knoxville after the UF game but I think he lasts until the end of year because of his buyout. I think we save 2 Mil. if we do. This year appears to shot anyway.

I've seen enough.

Yet, we are pathetic.

Time to fire Butch.

Truer words have not been written.
Not just: Bye Butch
how about: Buy Butch Out!!!!!!

Posted in another thread Currie better be contacting his candidates now....no matter how we do over next couple weeks this team is quitting on him. We need to be out front of other sec coaching changes....or we end up brides maid again

In a best case scenario, Butch sees the writing on the wall and takes another job like Cuonzo Martin did... Of course, this won't happen because nobody is going to pay him anything close to what we currently are. His reputation is taking a nosedive.

VN Store

Back