Shy Tuttle injury

Never heard of such a soft/often injured big man.

You can't call him soft for not being able to play due to legitment season ending injuries. He is the best player on our defense when he is healthy. Who knows if he would of missed anytime last year if it wasn't from a cheap shot from Georgia.

Reactions: 11 people
100% soft and a waste of a roster spot.

Haha! Maybe we could stick you in there to replace him. I'll bet you could fight through broken bones, blown out knees, and such and just keep on fighting. I'm sure you're not soft like him. Internet tough guy!

Reactions: 13 people
I bet if it was a conference game he would've been out there. No reason to put him out there against an inferior opponent and risk another season ending injury.

lol at that horrible troll job... Tuttle legit had a broken ankle/leg from that d bag kublanow for UGA on a dirty play. He is not soft.

In the past two seasons is there a team in the country that has dealt with as many injuries to " key" players as Tennessee? I've been a UT fan for 50 years and have never seen anything like it before. We don't only lose players, we lose players that we can't afford to lose.

Reactions: 3 people
You can't call him soft for not being able to play due to legitment season ending injuries. He is the best player on our defense when he is healthy. Who knows if he would of missed anytime last year if it wasn't from a cheap shot from Georgia.

If that guy is still playing, I would make sure he has a limp before the game is over. Cheapest shot I ever saw.

I was told about the injury to Tuttle today, by a booster friend who knows some folks in the AD. He has a severe black-eye (orbital injury), received some time last week, reportedly inflicted by a very popular freshman safety. His eye is apparently swollen shut. This is why he didn't play.

That is all the detail he had this morning, but was going to try and find out the circumstances around the altercation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I was told about the injury to Tuttle today, by a booster friend who knows some folks in the AD. He has a severe black-eye (orbital injury), received some time last week, reportedly inflicted by a very popular freshman safety. His eye is apparently swollen shut. This is why he didn't play.

That is all the detail he had this morning, but was going to try and find out the circumstances around the altercation.

Lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. Butch has lost the team. Bout to get steamrolled by Georgia. Only way not to completely destroy the season is to hire interim coach

Last edited:

VN Store

Back