OFFICIAL: Jarrett Guarantano to start vs SC

Nope. Guarantano can't play any worse than Dormady has behind this offensive line. At least he can run for his life when the play breaks down, which QD can't do.

Reactions: 17 people
Finally I hope they set him up for success let the team play to his strengths... and stop trying to force a square nail in to a round hole and adapt to the talent you have... I know wishful thinking

Reactions: 6 people
Does this news change your outlook of the game in any way?

No...so far he's played like a man with no thumbs. Certainly QB coaching shouldn't give anyone hope. Combined with the fact that the locker room was already reportedly split between QD and JG, you have the makings of a disaster of Dooleyan proportions.

Reactions: 5 people
This makes you feel good huh? He has looked great thus far.

I hope it works out and will be pulling for him to light up the scoreboard however to this point he has looked a little bit lost to me. If he has been getting first team reps for two weeks there is the possibility that he can perform at a high enough level to make something happen.

I'm still working on making that my expectation....:) by Saturday I will be all in on JG though!!

He really does have a rocket launcher that just needs a little bit of polish applied and help from the receivers would be great also.

Reactions: 2 people
And Dormady possibly to transfer. Mentioned in RF that Dormady threatened to transfer at beginning of season if he wasn’t the starter. Inmates running the asylum.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back