JG Helmet Spike After Loss

Coug

Anybody else see that?

Spiked his helmet between his legs right in front of 3 South Carolina players and it looked like they mocked him afterward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
We should all be proud that he cares enough to react like that. He looked hurt and rightfully so.. he deserves a better coaching staff than what is currently on the sideline.

Reactions: 109 people
We should all be proud that he cares enough to react like that. He looked hurt and rightfully so.. he deserves a better coaching staff than what is currently on the sideline.

Couldn't agree more. This staff has no clue how to utilize our talent.

Reactions: 7 people
You mean his childish throwing of the helmet, after he played like an eighth grader?

Reactions: 33 people
Cocks were quick to jump in his face after the second spike to laugh at him. Needs a little emotional seasoning imho.

Reactions: 2 people
You mean his childish throwing of the helmet, after he played like an eighth grader?

He made a lot of the throws to get us in a winning position at the end of the game. His coaches did not give him the opportunity to show what he can do in the intermediate passing game until they were desperate... he made a few mistakes, but it's his first start learning from a terrible offensive coaching staff. Would you have preferred him to act like an emotionless butch robot?

Reactions: 7 people
Show me someone who doesn’t care about losing and I’ll show you a loser.

The kid wanted to win. I’m not sure everyone on our team does.

Reactions: 19 people

VN Store

Back