Saban's Presser Comments on Tennessee

JobuVol

Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum
The only hype he could muster up:

"Butch Jones has done a nice job there,” he said. “They could easily be 5-1, lost on the last play twice.”

How did we get this low?

Reactions: 5 people
It's one thing to potentially be 5-1, it's another to be potentially 5-1 but damn lucky you're not 1-5 because your team is so poorly coached

Reactions: 4 people
The only hype he could muster up:

How did we get this low?

I mean Butch said USC had a very very good running game, which up until that point was 120th out of 130.

But we gave them a little boost by allowing their season high. Now they are 114th.

Deep down Saban is thinking "Awesome I get to smoke that cigar again this year and watch Butch squirm at his after game presser trying to explain away the score"

"I've never seen such complex offensive schemes!" It will be a "Tremendous Challenge" for our defense; but we are looking forward to the "Opportunity". OH Heck; I was reverting back to Mike Dubose! LOL.

It's one thing to potentially be 5-1, it's another to be potentially 5-1 but damn lucky you're not 1-5 because your team is so poorly coached

Pretty sure Dooley deserved to beat LSU and North Carolina some years back but didn't. I never understand posts like this because anything can happen on any given day. Hell pretty sure Alabama deserved to beat Auburn but Auburn managed to run a field goal back 109 yards. Just saying, it's football.

Edit - never mind not sure what I read 😨

Bama-----62----0. It could well be that. Saban doesn't like Tenn; but he May take pity on Butch; since he KNOWS UT is letting Butch take this beating ; then announcing the obvious.

Saban's hardest task this week. Trying to lie to the media and tell his players that Tennessee is gonna be a tough opponent without cracking a smile.

I'd think Saban would be happy with Butch at UT. The Vols have went from being a true challenger to bama to being like an old neutered Tom Cat that only wants to eat, lay around and try to get someone to rub their belly.

VN Store

Back