Why Is Our Fanbase Getting Desperate?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Wanting to hire Petrino or Lane Kiffin? I keep seeing those two names pop up in every coaching candidate thread.

This is Currie’s biggest important hire that could make or break the football program.

In this situation, we desperately need to make a splash hire.

Lane Kiffin nor Petrino fit that narrative.

You’re literally asking for trouble taking a chance on two scum bags that’s unpredictable and could leave at any given moment.

They’ve done it before and they sure as hell can do it again.

Why not just go after Chip Kelly who has less baggage? He’s a proven winner who’d kill it here.

Reactions: 7 people
Why? Because, sheeples that they are, they watch ESPN and take it as gospel whatever is said by those talking heads from Syracuse, Penn State, Michigan, and Florida.

Reactions: 4 people
I think if you take out the Gruden delusional disciples

The rest of the fan base is not that desperate. Just ready for revelance again

he NCAA hit Oregon with three years of probation Wednesday for major rule violations in football recruiting, and former coach Chip Kelly was given an 18-month show-cause order. But the Ducks avoided a postseason bowl ban and harsh scholarship reductions.

The show-cause order — which requires schools to demonstrate why a coach should be employed, essentially making them unemployable — runs through Christmas Day 2014. But Kelly left the school for the Philadelphia Eagles last January and is unlikely to return to college coaching before the penalty expires.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ootball-ncaa-investigation-probation/2459297/

10 quarters without a touchdown...
It's a hell of a drug

10QWAT..bad stuff. There should be support groups for suffering 10QWAT fans. I guess Volnation is a support group. Best of luck getting thru this bad 'drug'. I hear that next Sat night there is a possible outbreak known as 14QWAT will be in the air.

Reactions: 2 people
Got to pass the time some way. I'm confident we land a big fish this go around. We are overdue

If the show cause for Chip Kelly runs through Christmas Day, 2014, hasn't the show cause penalty already expired?

Wanting to hire Petrino or Lane Kiffin? I keep seeing those two names pop up in every coaching candidate thread.

This is Currie’s biggest important hire that could make or break the football program.

In this situation, we desperately need to make a splash hire.

Lane Kiffin nor Petrino fit that narrative.

You’re literally asking for trouble taking a chance on two scum bags that’s unpredictable and could leave at any given moment.

They’ve done it before and they sure as hell can do it again.

Why not just go after Chip Kelly who has less baggage? He’s a proven winner who’d kill it here.

Josh don’t act like u don’t want Gruden or Kelly after this 5 year medicine swallow of Individuals coach we got

VN Store

Back