This has gotten sad :(

what is sad is seeing my boi break his leg in the first five mins as a celtic, this is par for the course.....

Reactions: 3 people
If Currie keeps Jones past the Alabama game. I have SERIOUS concerns over where the program will go under his watch.

Reactions: 4 people
On another note...... i would do whatever she asked me to do, and she wouldn't need to put it on a sign.

😤😤😤

Attachments

• 7E352368-C635-4DFA-BD1E-2B4FE06B9E1B.jpg
    7E352368-C635-4DFA-BD1E-2B4FE06B9E1B.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 1ED28B6B-D6B6-444A-8890-2B1060BD2430.jpg
    1ED28B6B-D6B6-444A-8890-2B1060BD2430.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: 6 people
Shhhhh makes me cringe just thinking about that. One of the worst injuries I've seen

it was tough, just heartbreaking for him honestly...
i shattered my tibia and fibula 7 years back, pretty nasty, but he took it like a man, not all crying like OBJ or something.....

Reactions: 1 person
Why is the "T" centered on the 47.5 yard line?

(Yes, this is my first post even though I've been a member for 11 years. This bad cookie cake design was finally enough to push me over the edge, lol.) #GBO

Who knows, with 2.5 fewer yards in one redzone, maybe ...

If Currie keeps Jones past the Alabama game. I have SERIOUS concerns over where the program will go under his watch.

Butch will be here until he looses 7 games, then his buyout is reduced. If the AD is smart he will wait those 7 losses and have the extra money to pay for a better coach.

(Yes, this is my first post even though I've been a member for 11 years. This bad cookie cake design was finally enough to push me over the edge, lol.) #GBO

Reason: 47.5 yards represents the goal for total O yardage jones hopes to get Saturday-of course he's dreaming...
:hi:

Foreshadowing that we won't make it past that point on our own side of the field

welcome to VOL NATION with your 1st post....hope we see many more..

to answer your ?..It is so we do not have to pass from the 1 or 2 yrd line going that direction...giving us a 2.5 yrd advantage there...:crazy:

In this day and age of social media, it's almost becoming a game to sneak in something about firing Butch Jones. Butch Jones needs to think about bugging out now. can you imagine if this goes on for the rest of the season and how hilarious/not hilarious the world is going to find it to stick fire Butch Jones posters at every sports center location at every Sports venue with a video camera, etc etc. He will make himself unhireable if this becomes a game to the sports fans of the world. He will find himself being the new Houston Nutt.

At least one media member with some inside knowledge has said that CBJ will be here at least thru the KY game next week. After that, who knows.

I am personally wondering who will be the interim coach. Likely Brady Hoke.

ALL the things over the last almost 12 years...and a Food Lion Cake made you Post??!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back