Albert Haynesworth says...

Probably referring to the buyout but that isn't the issue. The issue is hiring a decent coach to replace CBJ and that has been the issue over the last decade or so.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear November Blue,

I think you meant *Pilot Truck Money*. No need to waste any of it on Brinks.

Sincerely,

the Haslams

Dear November Blue,

I think you meant *Pilot Truck Money*. No need to waste any of it on Brinks.

Sincerely,

the Haslams

Good point. But a reporter described it as Brinks truck money yesterday.

A Nashville reporter Trey Wallace who somehow ive seen breaking a ton of the UF credit card scandal info earlier this AuG/Sept before anyone else on Twitter is posting that our search is going to be extremely intriguing because of the momey he's heard we are ready to spend.

Someone then asked big money or little money and he just replied brinks truck money!

Last edited:
Probably referring to the buyout but that isn't the issue. The issue is hiring a decent coach to replace CBJ and that has been the issue over the last decade or so.

Simply buying out Butch isn't going to make TN football great again. Replacing him with a top-notch coach should help with that. Here's to hoping his tweet implies more than just a buyout :good!:

Reactions: 7 people
Simply buying out Butch isn't going to make TN football great again. Replacing him with a top-notch coach should help with that. Here's to hoping his tweet implies more than just a buyout :good!:

But it is in tue right direction. Go get Lane back...
#lanekiffin1.6milayear😀
I know just stirring the poo pot

Reactions: 1 person
I heard we are hiring Saban and all of his assistants after the season ends.

Just starting my own rumor....you heard it here first. That is why we need a Brinks truck. Brinks truck carries money, Pilot trucks carry gas (liquid gold).

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 8 people

Like Haynesworth knows anything.

Reactions: 4 people
Big Albert is stating the obvious. Change is coming and ANY change will be good news for UT fans. UT players, and future successes.

rumor has it Saban has been showing some interest to Tennessee. This past week specifically. Sources say he's been spotted watching countless hours of Tennessee film and won't stop talking to his team about the vols. could be nothing, might be something?

Reactions: 20 people
All about the buyout with Butch and Currie. Seems to have agreed on a mutual Lump sum at one time and not over several years. Looks like we are just paying what his salary would have been the next 2 years. Cut the buyout in half and according to Haynesworth tweet...Haslam took care of the bill.

Al’s wanted Tee

uggggghhhh....they can keep him, maybe he talked to Tee and he said he would come be QB coach or OC for a handful of coaches they are in the process of interviewing...but who knows? I dont think Currie or ANY vol fan really knows.

All about the buyout with Butch and Currie. Seems to have agreed on a mutual Lump sum at one time and not over several years. Looks like we are just paying what his salary would have been the next 2 years. Cut the buyout in half and according to Haynesworth tweet...Haslam took care of the bill.

Yes haslem sold I think 38% of Pilot Flying J to Warren Buffett, and has even more money to spend and Vfl's hit him up hard.

VN Store

Back