Hubbs reporting...

Bballvol

Coaching Staff has arrived on Campus as they normally do on Sunday........However, Currie arrived minutes ago....not normal evidently.

Reactions: 3 people
Coaching Staff has arrived on Campus as they normally do on Sunday........However, Currie arrived minutes ago....not normal evidently.

Currie has said multiple times that he goes in for a meeting with the staff, win or lose every sunday.

Reactions: 6 people
Just saw it on The Extra Point.......He was careful not to say its happening....but he said he was going to continue to monitor it. For Hubbs......that is about all you are getting out of him.

Hubbs is one clutch reporter. I was sitting here on edge wondering about this.

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs is one clutch reporter. I was sitting here on edge wondering about this.

yeah...Hubbs and volquest are basically an extension of UTAD as is WNML and Hyams. They won't say anything that hurts their access. It's really pathetic because they don't report anything worth hearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I think he just said Currie arrived on campus. I don’t think he said that was abnormal.

Here is what I know this morning.....I will go ahead and get it out there....Coaches have assembled normal trend to prepare for next game.....JC has arrived some minutes ago....JC normally meets in the afternoon with coaches on Sunday..../implied he was there early)....I don't know what is going to happen......He went on to say..a lot of people wondering this morning.... a lot of people with questions regarding Butch....Players, Parents, Recruits, Coaches, Coach's families....there are real lives involved in this....we will see what happens as the day progresses as the hours progress as to what JC elects to do.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back