Official Gruden Thread 38

Status
Not open for further replies.

preacherwebb

KJV1611
Per Freak at the end of 37:
Based on a couple emails I’ve received today, I feel the need to reiterate that THiS IS A PRO-GRUDEN thread.

If you don’t believe any of the hype, simply move to the Mullen or Norvell threads, or any other thread on the site for that matter. This particular thread isn’t for you.

This is a lighthearted thread for those who are having a blast following all the Gruden rumors and wish to do so with other fans.

We don’t need trolls, anti-Gruden folks trying to stir the masses, or self appointed mods trying to call out others in here.

It’s not for everyone. I get that. But it is what it is and many of us have enjoyed the ride so far, however it turns out.

Please make sure this post makes it to the top of the next Gruden thread. If not, please report that post and remind us to include it. Also please report obvious trolls who are clearly here only to harass and incite. I’m not referring to those sharing respectful opinions. The difference should be obvious to most.

Thanks for reading.

Go Vols.

EDIT: Just to be clear, since everyone likes to spin things, in no way am I stating that civil respectful discussions are not allowed.

Reactions: 62 people
Per Freak at the end of 37:
Based on a couple emails I’ve received today, I feel the need to reiterate that THiS IS A PRO-GRUDEN thread.

If you don’t believe any of the hype, simply move to the Mullen or Norvell threads, or any other thread on the site for that matter. This particular thread isn’t for you.

This is a lighthearted thread for those who are having a blast following all the Gruden rumors and wish to do so with other fans.

We don’t need trolls, anti-Gruden folks trying to stir the masses, or self appointed mods trying to call out others in here.

It’s not for everyone. I get that. But it is what it is and many of us have enjoyed the ride so far, however it turns out.

Please make sure this post makes it to the top of the next Gruden thread. If not, please report that post and remind us to include it. Also please report obvious trolls who are clearly here only to harass and incite. I’m not referring to those sharing respectful opinions. The difference should be obvious to most.

Thanks for reading.

Go Vols.

Don't quote Freak. He'll put you on a list.

Reactions: 6 people
I started an Official Gruden Thread!!!!
WooooHoooo!!!!

happy_headbang.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back