Those of you Butt Hurt over the loss

25801VOL

V,B
What did you expect? Butch Jones wasn't fired because we have a team that can be fixed in 1 week. It's like you can't help yourselves from going all redneck over a loss. Newsflash we suck.

Reactions: 18 people
Ok thanks

I understand that you expected Hoke to turn it around and have the kids all playing like a well practiced and taught football team. Where have you been? Do you watch the games? Why are you so upset? Much more effort tonight then we've seen since Florida.

Reactions: 6 people
What is the point of this thread? Why did I read it? Why did I comment on it ???? What is wrong with me ??!???

Reactions: 7 people
I understand that you expected Hoke to turn it around and have the kids all playing like a well practiced and taught football team. Where have you been? Do you watch the games? Why are you so upset? Much more effort tonight then we've seen since Florida.

I did not expect it
I'm not upset
Random thread over a game nobody expected to win.

Reactions: 5 people
I agree. We should save our anger if we lose to Vandy next week and end up with the worst record in Tennessee history.

Reactions: 3 people
Nobody reasonable expected a win tonight, cowboy. Not sure what you're raging about.

I agree.....even those on the game thread knew what was going on.

Sure people complain about and turnovers And such but on that thread.......that's what it's about......say something good when it's going good and say something bad when it's going bad......if not why have a game thread?

Reactions: 1 person
What did you expect? Butch Jones wasn't fired because we have a team that can be fixed in 1 week. It's like you can't help yourselves from going all redneck over a loss. Newsflash we suck.

Where is this 'butthurt' you speak of?

I guess some people just don't enjoy bending over and taking it in the rear. I'm not judging you for excepting it but some of us just find it unacceptable.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, can't undo years of crappy coaching in one week.

Should have fired Botch after UF loss.... may not have mattered though. Who cares. Go hire a good coach.

Reactions: 4 people

ESPN must have a spot for such a talented and insightful analyst. Thanks

VN Store

Back