0-7 in SEC Conference Play

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Unbelievable stat and not in a good way. Lose next weekend to Vandy, we’ll be winless in the SEC. That’s never happened in the history of Tennessee football.

I can’t tell you how upset I am with Butch for putting together such a terribly coached team.

The players deserve so much better than this.

Reactions: 11 people
Never thought we would see this statistic applied to a Tennessee team, never. Now let’s go about repairing this train wreck.

Reactions: 1 person
Unbelievable stat and not in a good way. Lose next weekend to Vandy, we’ll be winless in the SEC. That’s never happened in the history of Tennessee football.

I can’t tell you how upset I am with Butch for putting together such a terribly coached team.

The players deserve so much better than this.

I remember not too long ago Josh when plenty of us tried to tell you about Butch and you shouted us all down. Oh well, better late than never....

Reactions: 6 people
Never thought we would see this statistic applied to a Tennessee team, never. Now let’s go about repairing this train wreck.

good chance Vols fan of every age will see an 8 loss season the first time ever next week

I remember not too long ago Josh when plenty of us tried to tell you about Butch and you shouted us all down. Oh well, better late than never....

Beating a dead horse KB.

I’ve learnt that Butch wasn’t the guy to begin with.

I tried giving him chances but he finally gave me a reason to not trust him again.

Let’s move on.

Anyone can sit around bashing a coach waiting for them to get fired then say I told you so.... EVERY COACH GETS FIRED.

I'd say less than 1% do not get fired or are not forced into a resignation.

Reactions: 2 people
If you do it right the first time, you don't have to rely on resiliency.

Perfectly stated

And i gotta say this (dont want to make seperate post)
I clicked over to ole miss game and saw head coach wearing a pullover that had 5 stars over his left side of jacket
And i could think of "5 star hearts"

Butchisms taking over baby

Tennessee keeps breaking records......

First time ever

There's one more chance before the first time ever. Currie waited way to late. At least the team with Hoke got a chance to take a few steps in a game that was almost certainly a loss. Have to hope they have enough figured out for Vandy.

And I cant even fathom that there are people that still wanted to give Botch more time and still think we should have. I knew going in that this was going to be a really rough season.

For the record I predicted 6-6

Not even you could have predicted it getting this bad. And dont even try and say you did.

There's one more chance before the first time ever. Currie waited way to late. At least the team with Hoke got a chance to take a few steps in a game that was almost certainly a loss. Have to hope they have enough figured out for Vandy.

Yea my bad they tied the record today with 2012 for going 0-7 in SEC.

VN Store

Back