Kevin Sumlin

I actually really like Sumlin but I think Tennessee could do better. I think Sumlin will be successful somewhere else.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, you don't want Sumlin. He's all style, no substance. You'll be losing to 2 teams you shouldn't every year and all he'll do on the sideline is chew gum. He's an average coach and an average recruiter.

He's your man if you want 8-5 every year.

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah, you don't want Sumlin. He's all style, no substance. You'll be losing to 2 teams you shouldn't every year and all he'll do on the sideline is chew gum. He's an average coach and an average recruiter.

He's your man if you want 8-5 every year.

Has he even been above average after Johnny Football left?:pinch: :chair:

Reactions: 2 people
Hes been the most successful A&M coach in the last 50 yrs than wasn't a cheater (Jackie Sherrill).

Reactions: 2 people
Heard he has an alcohol problem jus rumors I’ve heard, drinking with his players.. another Sark?

It damn sure could be him. Also, willie Taggart is in play. Wants out of the Great NW

There is literally no proof of Taggart wanting out of Oregon. Do you just make this stuff up? He literally went on a rant when asked about his interest in other jobs and the press saying so made his kid ask him if they were gonna move again. He’s not interested in leaving Oregon after one year. Don’t spread lies.

Second of all, Sumlin would be a sure value. Could set up a contract to pay him 500K a season for 3-4 years and all A&M to pay 4-5 million per year for the rest of his salary. Just as one more F You to them. I’d gladly take Sumlin at a price of 500K per year for us.

Reactions: 1 person
It damn sure could be him. Also, willie Taggart is in play. Wants out of the Great NW

Sumlin, no way should we lower ourselves to take a failed coach from tx am. If not for Johnny football he would have been gone years ago, No matter his guaranteed salary. Just no. Gosh who comes up with these ideas.

No way Taggart is in play here. An overall losing record and very little big game experience. He's gonna end up at Ole Miss who has supposedly offered him the job orUF has been mentioned for him too. That's if he leaves. He said claims of being unhappy at Oregon isn't true but not sure I believe him. He's a Florida and Southern guy.

Hes been the most successful A&M coach in the last 50 yrs than wasn't a cheater (Jackie Sherrill).

He still vastly underachieved. He has every possible resource to compete with Ala every year but without Johnny Football he's badly underachieved. Losses like the UCLA game have been a staple of his. They have probably the best facilities in college football or at worse top 3, a fertile recruiting base, has 100k+ every home game, a passionate fanbase and Coach's at a school that should be competing for SEC and National Championships. No clue why he hasn't done more at A'M. He's got absolutely every resource possible at his disposal.

VN Store

Back