Mike McCoy has been fired by Denver

Unless they already have met with him...I still think Curry had someone in mind before he fired Butch

Has to have a target that he was fairly certain he could get for Tennessee to be indicating to recruits that we'll have someone around the 10th or before.

You have to kidding. Have you watched the Broncos this year? Perhaps the worst coached team in the league. Awful penalties, poor game planning, and a ton of underutilized talent.

Didn’t we just go through this?

Reactions: 5 people
You have to kidding. Have you watched the Broncos this year? Perhaps the worst coached team in the league. Awful penalties, poor game planning, and a ton of underutilized talent.

No, I am not kidding at all....before this awful year he was thought to be in the running as the next head coach somewhere..

Maybe Peyton knew Mike's feeling and referred him to Curry....

Let's look at the QB options out there

1. Brock Osweiler - Current Starter. He's the "best" of the 3 options. Got cut by Cleveland.

2. Paxton Lynch - He can barely read a book much less a NFL defense.

3. Trevor Siemien - He wasn't even a good college QB

Some may look at a partial year and draw conclusions. Others may look at the totality of work and extenuating circumstances.

We love fired coaches, I guess.

I'll take Peytons word over anyone else

Really? Why? He's never coached a game in his life. He's never been the head of an organization. He's never been a supervisor or manager. What makes you think Peyton is qualified and experienced enough to consult on a head coaching vacancy?

Oh yeah :birgits_giggle: he was really high on Butch. That should tell you everything you need to know about his executive evaluation skills

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back