North Carolina State upsets Arizona

Northern Iowa also beat SMU. we have a really good chance to go 3-0 or 2-1 in this tourney.

Wish we were on other side of bracket. A finals match up vs Nova would have been better

Wish we were on other side of bracket. A finals match up vs Nova would have been better

I don't see what difference that would make, unless you're just saying that to have a more exciting potential game for the championship.

I don't see what difference that would make, unless you're just saying that to have a more exciting potential game for the championship.

More national pub. Very few people will watch today with it being Turkey day but the biggest reason is playing NC state or NIU could be a very tough game to get up for if we lose today. Could be a letdown game while playing them today would have been plenty of motivation to get to final. 3rd place game worries me against an inferior opponent.

More national pub. Very few people will watch today with it being Turkey day but the biggest reason is playing NC state or NIU could be a very tough game to get up for if we lose today. Could be a letdown game while playing them today would have been plenty of motivation to get to final. 3rd place game worries me against an inferior opponent.

I dont think Barnes will allow a letdown game or some players will end up in his doghouse

VN Store

Back