Sounding like he's back

neyland05

I'm hearing that JJ is back on the team but has a very short leash. Should come out soon.

EDIT: Since some want to be d**ks let me say again that I do not claim to be some crazy insider in the program. I don't claim to have "sources" blah blah blah. I'm a diehard fan like the rest of you that heard it from some of his immediate family. If it does not come true then I apologize but I felt like it would be worth passing along as I found it very interesting. Just trying to pass along what they said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 59 people
My fingers and toes are crossed for the young man, hope he uses this opportunity if valid for his own good as well as the team's.

DON'T SCREW IT UP JJ.

Reactions: 25 people
That fast huh?

welp1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Reactions: 16 people
Would he be forgiven and brought back for same conduct if he was a backup? Our lack of talent may be a big reason for another chance.

Reactions: 1 person
Would he be forgiven and brought back for same conduct if he was a backup? Our lack of talent may be a big reason for another chance.

It is what it is, im in sales, a 20 car per month guy has a lot more leash than a 5 car guy. It's the way of the world, whether its right or wrong.

Reactions: 37 people
Glad Jennings wants to stay with the Vols and compete.

The new staff must search high and low for SEC ballplayers among kids currently on scholarship and elsewhere on campus. Jennings can play ball and is worth a second chance. Under the right guidance who can say he does not have All SEC potential - if he can discipline himself which seems to have been a major challenge.

Glad to see Pruitt give a man a chance - but the man has to do something with his opportunity. Time will tell....

Reactions: 8 people

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that none of the people he made the video about, or anyone who decided to dismiss him, are still associated with the university.

Players out there raping people, robbing people, breaking girls jaws... Getting one and two game suspensions.

Our guy makes a video calling a spade a spade and everyone wants him gone. Y'all are absolutely insane, and would not want any of this authoritarian nonsense applied to yourself or your own kids.

Reactions: 40 people
I said it in the other thread.

Pruitt is from Bama. Do you really think he would kick him off?

You kill someone at Bama and you just run some stadiums.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh look, another VN insider with 500 posts.

You don't have to believe me. I'm sure everyone is skeptical. Im just telling you what some of his family called and said. They said it hasn't been announced yet but that he was back on team. I know his dad was highly upset with him for screwing up and JJ really wanted to be back on the team. He has an attitude problem as everyone has seen but maybe this will change that.

Reactions: 4 people
... JJ really wanted to be back on the team. He has an attitude problem as everyone has seen but maybe this will change that.
As did most fans this season. I don't doubt some made just as bad comments, just reading some of the game day posts without the censoring and made into a video would be no worse than JJ's. I guess the BIG difference is we weren't on the team and a video wasn't made. Hopefully, with a big helping of humble pie and a very short leash, JJ turns it around and makes the right choices.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
You don't have to believe me. I'm sure everyone is skeptical. Im just telling you what some of his family called and said. They said it hasn't been announced yet but that he was back on team. I know his dad was highly upset with him for screwing up and JJ really wanted to be back on the team. He has an attitude problem as everyone has seen but maybe this will change that.

Maybe you can find out why the guy walked out on his teammates, had the gall to show up in the student section, and then walk again because he didn't get his way.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back