GM on the way from LSU ... boom JP doing work

Is GM a defensive coach of some sort?? If JP is working his ass off and stealing rival coaches and such it’s gonna get interesting conference wise real soon. Can we start the new season like tomorrow??? I’m pumped!!

Reactions: 2 people
This staff is possibly the best recruiting staff in the conference now. Top 10 classes every year minimum going forward imo. Also, this staff can actually develope players. Future is looking bright imo.

Reactions: 5 people
Is GM a defensive coach of some sort?? If JP is working his ass off and stealing rival coaches and such it’s gonna get interesting conference wise real soon. Can we start the new season like tomorrow??? I’m pumped!!

The GM is just more of a operations/personell decisions position, not infield recruitig. The guy is from Middle Tennessee and a life long vols fan. Been responsible for helping LSU land quite a few top rated recruits. Last year he was the primary recruiter for Jacoby Stevens and Jacob Phillips.

I innitially posted Austin, but with GM I was thinking initials of someone, not his position. OP had me thinking he was Navajo (Code Talker) :)

Austin Thomas.

Wow...amazing. You actually had the time and energy to type out a name vs this lazy, silly shorthand junk. Yeah all blue font thing here but it took this guy all of what...10-15 seconds to type the name. Not that hard. Hell, at least use his initials.

Reactions: 9 people
Those tweets are as speculative as the 14 threads here for the past week saying this is likely “to happen.”

You aren't wrong. I would argue it's a little more reliable than the "my cousin lives in his hometown and says he's coming to UT" type post. Look at the sources, the information provided, and make your own decisions.

Cody McClure wrote a piece about this Saturday in "SDS". It was basically a could be, might be, seems sorta like deal, nothing concrete.

This... Is this fact?

Fifteen threads is a fair estimate imo. Several posters and somewhat reliable twitterers have speculated this since the day Pruitt got to Knoxville. LSU wants to keep him and I’ve not seen any actual “fact” saying a deal is done. Of course, there’s nothing concrete (as of yesterday) that says Fair is here to coach, but we know he is already recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person
This staff is possibly the best recruiting staff in the conference now. Top 10 classes every year minimum going forward imo. Also, this staff can actually develope players. Future is looking bright imo.

So youre saying its the BSIA?

I do hope it happens.. Sounds like he would be a big plus to the program..

Fifteen threads is a fair estimate imo. Several posters and somewhat reliable twitterers have speculated this since the day Pruitt got to Knoxville. LSU wants to keep him and I’ve not seen any actual “fact” saying a deal is done. Of course, there’s nothing concrete (as of yesterday) that says Fair is here to coach, but we know he is already recruiting.

The university hasn't been confirming any hires that I know of and CJP hasn't made any official statements since his press conference. I wonder if they see just waiting until the full staff is confirmed.

General manager? First time I’ve heard of a GM on a football team. What is the responsibility of a general manager?

General manager? First time I’ve heard of a GM on a football team. What is the responsibility of a general manager?

"Fixer"

(If you know what I mean...)

better-call-saul-mike-jonathan-banks.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back