MOBILE, AL
CLASS OF 2018

Rivals.com

Roger McCreary, Williamson, Cornerback

Roger Mccreary - Hudl

OV to UT 1/26

Reactions: 1 person
From Bama Rivals on weekend visitors...

McCreary had a special senior season which caught the attention of several top programs including Alabama. He rushed for 802 yards and scored eight touchdowns. He also caught 62 passes for 702 yards and seven touchdowns. He completed 50 pass attempts for more than 600 yards and six touchdowns.

McCreary was also a standout on the defensive side of the ball. He registered more than 100 tackles. He is recruited by programs as a safety and cornerback. The former South Alabama commitment has Auburn at the top of his list after receiving an offer from the Tigers in December. He visited Auburn this past weekend.

McCreary has been in communication with Alabama. An offer has not been extended to this point. He is scheduled to visit Alabama this weekend and will visit Tennessee next week.

safety or corner also?...believe there's a need...depends on if we get Griffin and/or Smith too, I guess...being reported Smith likes the Vols...:)

GO VOLS!

If a true freshman, they can work him at both until they figure out the depth chart. As long as he has good speed and reacts well to the ball, the rest can be taught.

Looks like Smith had nice long arms from pics I have seen. If he has Cam Sutton's type of 3 stars, I want him.

Let's just get him here. Dress him in orange and then, Griffin and Smith not withstanding, figure what works out best. It's not like all those spots he could fit are crowded with 5*s.

Throwback player.

Probably could make a very good FS.

Hope we offer and get him

VN Store

Back