Quinten Dormady is transferring

Dormady - you have endured a sh*t career at UT thanks to the previous staff.

Best of luck going forward, it has turned out well for other QB's that have transferred out.

Reactions: 41 people
So, he will be a grad transfer and won't have to sit out a year. Good for him. Just need Guarantano to step up and stay healthy.

Reactions: 3 people
The most important thing here is that he's finishing getting his degree here. Can't ask anymore from a student athlete.

Reactions: 41 people
In typical Vol fashion he should transfer to a smaller school, ball out, and then get drafted lol. It's our new Qb tradition

Reactions: 9 people
So, he will be a grad transfer and won't have to sit out a year. Good for him. Just need Guarantano to step up and stay healthy.

He’s got that option, if a starting job is apparent AND his shoulder is healed. Otherwise, he’s got an unburnt redshirt packed away.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a little surprised. I thought he had a pretty good shot to win the starting job this fall and have a successful season in a system that better fits his skill set.

Maybe he's been told something else by the coaches, but I'm still a little surprised.

Best of luck to the guy, he put in a lot of hard work for the Orange and White. Wish it would have worked out better for him.

Reactions: 11 people
I wish him the best of luck, us too. I hope Pruitt can pull a Juco QB out of his hat.

There's no JUCO guys to be had. Maybe a grad transfer if both sides have interest. But I think we get better QB play from coach's who haven't been bad mid major school Lifer's.

Reactions: 5 people
Dormady - you have endured a sh*t career at UT thanks to the previous staff.

Best of luck going forward, it has turned out well for other QB's that have transferred out.

Kid deserves to go somewhere and market his skills. Would love for him to go to FAU and let Kiffin work on him for a year. Don't know that Kiffy would want him though.

VN Store

Back