The Dog's Top 10 Recruiting Wish List

The Dog

Because I Can
10. JohnCarlo Valentin, OG. Juco that is committed to Baylor that I think UT can flip. Valentin could shore up the OL and maybe start. Originally from PA. and friends with current UT commit, another Juco from PA., Johnson

9. Warren J. Thompson, WR. I love big and fast WRs. This 6'4 Fla. WR would be just what UT needs right now.

8. Jordan Young, WR. Another big, 6'3 and fast, GA. state 110 hurdles champ. Sleeper that is blowing up, love him, baller that high points the ball and uses his size. Plus he can fly, runs like a gazelle, somebody said in his thread. My new favorite WR in this class and I think UT gets him, if he commits tomorrow, like I read he would.

7. Malik Langham, DE. Alabama may be pushing hard for him after slow playing him. But he is a Game kid and that scares me. I think he would be a beast as 3-4 DE and so does Savannah

6. Eddie Smith, CB. Tall, 6'1, long armed La. athlete that seems like the kind of CB, Pruitt loves.

5. Coynis Miller, DL. Probably the NG UT needs for the 3-4. Another beast from Alabama, that UT has to beat Auburn to get him on the hill.

4. Isiah Taylor-Stuart. Another tall and long CB, this one from San Diego. Could start from day one.

3. Oliajah Griffin, CB. Another tall and long, Cali CB. Day one starter and the only reason I ranked him ahead of Stuart, is because he is Warren G's son.

2. Quay Walker, LB. 5-star prototypical NFL LB out of Ga.

1. JJ Peterson, LB. Another Ga, LB that has NFL written all over him. Committed to UT, right now. I think we need to hold on him to make a statement and it will lead to more commits like Quay.

Reactions: 16 people
I forgot about

Anthony Grant, RB/At. Former UT commit at RB. Now, committed to UNC. Recently, was an All-State player at LB in Georgia. Pure football player, at RB, LB ( probably a Safety in college) and as a returner. Stuck with us for the whole coaching change. Love this kid, visiting this weekend, hope UT gets him back.

Reactions: 1 person
I forgot about

Anthony Grant, RB/At. Former UT commit at RB. Now, committed to UNC. Recently, was an All-State player at LB in Georgia. Pure football player, at RB, LB ( probably a Safety in college) and as a returner. Stuck with us for the whole coaching change. Love this kid, visiting this weekend, hope UT gets him back.
He’s not committed to UNC .

Reactions: 4 people
1. JJ
2. Quay
3. Griffin
4. Valentin
5. Miller
6. Langham
7. Stuart
8. Young
9. Eddie Smith
10. Wonnum

We need o lineman in the worst way. I would never ever, ever think to doubt Pruitt’s recruiting ability if he was able to flip Valentin back and convince Wonnum to come our way.

Reactions: 3 people
1. JJ
2. Quay
3. Griffin
4. Valentin
5. Miller
6. Langham
7. Stuart
8. Young
9. Eddie Smith
10. Wonnum

We need o lineman in the worst way. I would never ever, ever think to doubt Pruitt’s recruiting ability if he was able to flip Valentin back and convince Wonnum to come our way.

That would be strong and I agree. The OL needs immediate help.

Reactions: 4 people
I’m guessing we’re not gonna get Copeland? (Haven’t been keeping up as much the past week)

1. JJ
2. Quay
3. Campbell
4. Taylor-Stuart
5. Griffin
6. E.Smith
7. Young
8. Wonnum
9. Grant
10. Miller

I also like Hall, Green, Copeland, Bectan, and a few others. So I would like to see some of these players in at least some configuration. My top 3 are in order, after that they are movable.

I think if we somehow land 50% of these targets, its a win.

1. JJ
2. Quay
3. Campbell
4. Taylor-Stuart
5. Griffin
6. E.Smith
7. Young
8. Wonnum
9. Grant
10. Miller

I also like Hall, Green, Copeland, Bectan, and a few others. So I would like to see some of these players in at least some configuration. My top 3 are in order, after that they are movable.

I think if we somehow land 50% of these targets, its a win.

Yeah, half with Young, JJ, Quay and Smith would be perfect and that's not even being greedy

10. JohnCarlo Valentin, OG. Juco that is committed to Baylor that I think UT can flip. Valentin could shore up the OL and maybe start. Originally from PA. and friends with current UT commit, another Juco from PA., Johnson

9. Warren J. Thompson, WR. I love big and fast WRs. This 6'4 Fla. WR would be just what UT needs right now.

8. Jordan Young, WR. Another big, 6'3 and fast, GA. state 110 hurdles champ. Sleeper that is blowing up, love him, baller that high points the ball and uses his size. Plus he can fly, runs like a gazelle, somebody said in his thread. My new favorite WR in this class and I think UT gets him, if he commits tomorrow, like I read he would.

7. Malik Langham, DE. Alabama may be pushing hard for him after slow playing him. But he is a Game kid and that scares me. I think he would be a beast as 3-4 DE and so does Savannah

6. Eddie Smith, CB. Tall, 6'1, long armed La. athlete that seems like the kind of CB, Pruitt loves.

5. Coynis Miller, DL. Probably the NG UT needs for the 3-4. Another beast from Alabama, that UT has to beat Auburn to get him on the hill.

4. Isiah Taylor-Stuart. Another tall and long CB, this one from San Diego. Could start from day one.

3. Oliajah Griffin, CB. Another tall and long, Cali CB. Day one starter and the only reason I ranked him ahead of Stuart, is because he is Warren G's son.

2. Quay Walker, LB. 5-star prototypical NFL LB out of Ga.

1. JJ Peterson, LB. Another Ga, LB that has NFL written all over him. Committed to UT, right now. I think we need to hold on him to make a statement and it will lead to more commits like Quay.

There was a post in another thread yesterday that implied that Valentin has shut it down and told the coaches not to call him anymore.

Isaac taylor Stuart is at the top of my wish list. You can not teach speed and that kid is lighting fast.

What about the Washington wr...said to be stupid fast

Harrison, I would love to have him, but he hasn't visit yet, I think. This weekend, he s visiting, once again, I think. I was trying to be realistic. Although, getting the 2 DLs from Bama, that the Barn and Satan want, may not be truly realistic. I could see Harrison falling in love with UT and even Knoxville. If so my list is fluid and if Harrison bites a little, he could join the list next week. But right now, I have a man crush on Jordan Young, if UT gets him, I'm cool at WR. Hope we fill up this class with DBs, LBs and the big uglies on both lines, if we get Young

There was a post in another thread yesterday that implied that Valentin has shut it down and told the coaches not to call him anymore.

Thanks. I didn't catch that. I was hoping the Pa. JJ connection would help UT out and we could flip him

Would love to have Walker, but I don't think we can pull him. Just hope he doesn't end up taking JJ with him. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rank JJ for UT? How about Walker?

Would love to have Walker, but I don't think we can pull him. Just hope he doesn't end up taking JJ with him. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rank JJ for UT? How about Walker?

JJ is number 1 or a 10, Walker is a close #2 or 9, imo. JJ is committed and could be that kid that attracts other top recruits like Walker, that's why, he is my #1. As a pure player, Quay could be better, but for UTs recruiting class, I think JJ is more important, because he could lead to more and better players following him and committing to UT.

VN Store

Back