Great win tomorrow

sisaq

I know fans are still angry, but hey, it's a game, move on.. Lady vols already won tomorrow game against MS..& big recruit player is here.

Reactions: 2 people
Mississippi State is a 4 1/2 point favorite. I just know we will win by more then 10 points, just watch the Lady Vols go....

Gotta bad feeling about this one, VS is a veteran coach and you can bet he's studied the ND loss tape. If we play like we did vs. ND chalk up another loss.Rebound,defend and take care of the ball. CHW must make adjustments if state tries to deny Russell the ball down low,playing Green along side her might help.

Gotta bad feeling about this one, VS is a veteran coach and you can bet he's studied the ND loss tape. If we play like we did vs. ND chalk up another loss.Rebound,defend and take care of the ball. CHW must make adjustments if state tries to deny Russell the ball down low,playing Green along side her might help.

Trust me on this. I don't care if they're playing LA Sparks, Lady vols already won.

:p :eek:lol: :whistling:

Must never discount the Holly factor.

As we have a better combination of guards and forwards, we should win.

This is the case if Holly does not insist on pounding the ball inside. It's better for MR to get the ball a few feet away from the cup and then maneuver her way to the basket. She does have the quickness factor over her foe!

I know fans are still angry, but hey, it's a game, move on.. Lady vols already won tomorrow game against MS..& big recruit player is here.

Is there really a recruit coming? I don't know why, but I'm feeling strangely confident about this one too...

Holly looked like a mental patient at the ND post game presser.

She is NOT a head coach. She is a great assistant and great person, but this is not her zone. No one with HC ability stays an assistant that long at a school of UTs prowess. She is the Bill Guthridge of women's bball.

The recruiting success shows that UT is a Bama like power in terms of image and potential. The right coach would have a dynasty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back