How bout them vols basketball!

Giveem6

I joined the dark side
It's great to finally see us close out a game! Good job hitting free throws down the stretch and getting a huge win on the road. Lamonte has two gears HOT or ICY cold and tonight he had fire flowing from his hands.

Grant Williams is a beast as always! Love the fight in a rowdy crowd, I'd love to see colonial life in person. Name sucks but they are rowdy!

I never start threads but this is huge and I'm stoked! Oh, and glad Zion Williamson chose Duke cuz I wouldn't wanna see that guy in the SEC. I can see us winning the next four in a row and making a push for a great spot in the tourney!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 15 people
Until Fulky gets over his fear of injury Walker should get most of the available minutes previous filled by Fulky.

Reactions: 1 person
Less Fulk and more Walker seems to be the future.

Man at this point walker is much more important than Fulkerson. Hopefully another year to heal will bring the Fulkerson of old back but walker had quietly his best game of the season.

Great conference road win on in a very physical game. Overcame the turnovers, whistles, and lights out three point shooting. They stayed focused down the stretch and pulled out a well earned W.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah Colonial Life Arena was loud tonight! It was a great environment for our team to pull out the W! That Williams dunk over Silva was awesome!

Reactions: 6 people
I couldn't believe how well USC shot the threes tonight and that dang three cheer they have in Colonial Life was annoying! Even Carolina's bad shooters were hitting every three they threw up until under a minute.

I couldn't believe how well USC shot the threes tonight and that dang three cheer they have in Colonial Life was annoying! Even Carolina's bad shooters were hitting every three they threw up until under a minute.

Yup they went cold at the right time.

It felt like we had the talent to win by 20 but we couldn't rebound and fouled a lot.

We played good defense. Turner had one of his better games. Williams played tough and Walker showed that he has potential to be a good one. We played hard and we didn't get rattled by the 3's they were hitting. More than a few times our defense played it perfect and they just make a crazy 3. No complaints, that was a big road win and a good bounce back win tonight for the Big Orange. GBO!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I'll be more impressed when our team stops losing to the likes of Arkansas and Missouri. We should be beating those teams, even on their home court, incompetent officiating notwithstanding. UT should be taking advantage of the fact that all the other SEC teams are beating up on each other this season, but for every step forward, we seem to take a step backward.

I'll also be pleased when RB brings in the occasional 5-star like Zion Williamson, which isn't that far-fetched a concept. The kid was also considering both South Carolina and Clemson before he finally opted for Dork. A big man like that could work wonders for our program right now.

I'll be more impressed when our team stops losing to the likes of Arkansas and Missouri. We should be beating those teams, even on their home court, incompetent officiating notwithstanding. UT should be taking advantage of the fact that all the other SEC teams are beating up on each other this season, but for every step forward, we seem to take a step backward.

I'll also be pleased when RB brings in the occasional 5-star like Zion Williamson, which isn't that far-fetched a concept. The kid was also considering both South Carolina and Clemson before he finally opted for Dork. A big man like that could work wonders for our program right now.

Wow.......

Man at this point walker is much more important than Fulkerson. Hopefully another year to heal will bring the Fulkerson of old back but walker had quietly his best game of the season.

Hate to break it to you, but the Fulkerson of old was decent at best. He's never going to be anything but a good role player coming off the bench. With all due respect to Fulkerson, Walker's potential puts him into another league

So while every other SEC team is losing a few games in this much improved conference Tennessee should be the oddity and run the table? Makes sense.

VN Store

Back