‘18 QB Grad Transfer Keller Chryst (UT commit 3/1/18)

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
6’5 234 Lb
Career. 159-288 55.2%1901 yards 6.6 Y/a AY/A 7.0 19 TDS 6 INT 128.3 rating

Transferring from Stanford.

Keller Chryst College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pk7HWrJnU

Keller Chryst
@KellerChryst
After four seasons at Stanford, I have decided to transfer for my 5th year of eligibility when I graduate in June. Thank you to Stanford University, the Stanford Football program, and especially my teammates for the experiences here. Looking forward to what the future holds!

Dan Wolken
Dan Wolken
@DanWolken
Heard this was in the works. Don’t be surprised if Tennessee is a player here.

In regards to Keller.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/danharralson/status/955237918850854912[/twitter]

LOL. No he's not. The few times I saw him he looked like a deer in the headlights. He's another JG. Guy who holds onto the ball and doesn't have the best instincts.

I would just roll with Will McBride as our QB next year.

Then please bring me Chryst pronto!!

Reactions: 12 people
LOL. No he's not. The few times I saw him he looked like a deer in the headlights. He's another JG. Guy who holds onto the ball and doesn't have the best instincts.

I would just roll with Will McBride as our QB next year.

How tf do you have time to watch ALL of these players. He’s better than any QB on our roster. Just like your Barnett analyzes, right?

Reactions: 1 person
What we can tell you, however, is ESPN analyst Quint Kessenich, who has been covering college football for 15 years, rates Chryst among the top 15 quarterbacks.

“Keller is a superstar kid,’’ he said. “He’s really cerebral — has an incredibly sharp mind and just understands the game of football.

“He’s also now starting to develop the physicality to go with it. He’s still a little inexperienced but, in six starts last year, Stanford won all of them. He tore his ACL in the Bowl game too so to be back already, it’s incredible.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back