Josh Dobbs was on Good Morning America today

Dobbs 4 Heisman

Good to see him making moves both on and off the field. Never takes any time off. Always working to get better. One of the main reasons I'm so confident he's gonna be a star in the NFL.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqDqPxiYatg[/youtube]

Reactions: 28 people
Dobbs might be one the classiest vols in recent memory. Seems humble and has his mind in the right place. I'm hoping the best for Dobbs in the NFL! Proud!

Reactions: 16 people
Best thing Butch ever did was recruit Josh Dobbs to our university. So great to have him be such a great ambassador for our school..

Reactions: 15 people
Awesome dude with character that’s a rarity these days. Too bad he has a stalker unlike any lifetime movie has ever dreamed of.

Reactions: 16 people
Dobbs is a great player and ambassador for this program.

He saved Butch’s ass so many times on the football field.

Reactions: 8 people
Dobbs is a great player and ambassador for this program.

He saved Butch’s ass so many times on the football field.

Both of our wins over Georgia while he was here were largely due to him. Yes his team mates played big roles, too, but he was a big part of those wins.

Reactions: 4 people
Dobbs might be one the classiest vols in recent memory. Seems humble and has his mind in the right place. I'm hoping the best for Dobbs in the NFL! Proud!

Yep but one doesn’t have to look far to understand why. Fabulous mama AND DADDY!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Good to see him making moves both on and off the field. Never takes any time off. Always working to get better. One of the main reasons I'm so confident he's gonna be a star in the NFL.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqDqPxiYatg[/youtube]

Did he win the Heisman yet?

Reactions: 3 people
Best thing Butch ever did was recruit Josh Dobbs to our university. So great to have him be such a great ambassador for our school..

Without Dobbs Butch would have been out in 3 years easy. He better thank him everyday for avoiding sacks and making plays. Hope he gets a chance after Big Ben.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back