Is Grant Williams playing thru a hip injury?

Vfl2407

Heard that he is on radio. But, they gave no details.
Is it a bruise, hip pointer, mild fracture?
Anybody know?
I wonder if he is getting daily therapy, massage, cortisone.

I believe it was a few weeks ago that someone said it was a lower back/hip issue that had been troubling him for about a month at that point. Not sure if it's still an issue though. Can be extremely finicky with those kind of injuries.

No clue, hope he’s getting it massaged daily.

In other news, Jimmy Hyams is reporting today that Quinton Chevious is considering transferring to a smaller school in exchange for a bigger role and more minutes.

Reactions: 3 people
I believe it was a few weeks ago that someone said it was a lower back/hip issue that had been troubling him for about a month at that point. Not sure if it's still an issue though. Can be extremely finicky with those kind of injuries.

I noticed during the SEC inside show that during halftime he was wearing a back brace.

In other news, Jimmy Hyams is reporting today that Quinton Chevious is considering transferring to a smaller school in exchange for a bigger role and more minutes.

Heard he was headed to Hampton. Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: 1 person
What game was it that he hurt his back and got up gingerly? LSU maybe?

Came back but to me he looked like he was still hurting. That back stuff lingers too.

Is that Derrick Chievous' boy?

What game was it that he hurt his back and got up gingerly? LSU maybe?

Came back but to me he looked like he was still hurting. That back stuff lingers too.

I remember now hearing that they said he hasn’t been the same since the LSU game.
But they said it was a hip injury.
Maybe it was lower back and hip?
It goes without saying that he we need him as healthy as possible to make any kind of run here at end of season in the tournaments.

Fwiw Barnes was quick to shoot down an injury as to what is ailing GW, now maybe that’s just his style not to use injury as an excuse but he was adamant that he wasn’t suffering from an injury.

Fwiw Barnes was quick to shoot down an injury as to what is ailing GW, now maybe that’s just his style not to use injury as an excuse but he was adamant that he wasn’t suffering from an injury.

Didn't he call him out for saying something to the effect of just because you are hurting doesn't mean you can't play hard after Ga?

Didn't he call him out for saying something to the effect of just because you are hurting doesn't mean you can't play hard after Ga?

I didn’t see that...saw him saying he needed to stop using his energy talking to the refs but everything I saw he dismissed injury.

And I’m pretty sure he turns his ankle every single game. Just keeps trucking along.

VN Store

Back