Mount Airy, NC
(Mount Airy)

247Sports
Rivals
Hudl

Vols offered April 9th

siap.

Duke Football Recruiting Donovan Greene decommits

"Duke Football lost its second Four-Star commitment this week when Donavon Greene decommitted according to multiple sources. Despite offering his verbal commitment to Duke on March 3rd, Greene continued to hear from and reciprocate interest with multiple coaching staffs including Notre Dame, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina. On April 30th, Greene told InsideCarolina.com's Don Callahan that his verbal commitment to Duke was not 100%."

from Z. Knight thread.

I love his basketball tape.

Ridiculous athlete.

Would probably be a starter next year as a freshman

I love his basketball tape.

Ridiculous athlete.

Would probably be a starter next year as a freshman

Athlete no doubt. But, he reminds me of that kid we signed a couple of years ago. He transferred out last year. No shooting skills to go with the athleticism.

I like how the throw the wallet oops to him tho. Great coordination and ball skills for WR.

One thing that’s hard to see until you are beside him is just how big he is. And even in the lower body. He has big calve muscles and is very strong and physical. One reason I love him at safety. Also he plays corner and has great instincts, I just think he’s ideally suited for safety collegiately

Last edited:
Reactions: 85SugarVol
Oh yeah, 85. Just watched his "Hudl". Fast, breaks tackles, runs back kickoffs, goes up and high points the ball very well and has great size. Very impressed. Greene looked good at DB, too. Knowing Pruitt's MO, I could see him making Greene, Deon Grant 2.0.

Oh yeah, 85. Just watched his "Hudl". Fast, breaks tackles, runs back kickoffs, goes up and high points the ball very well and has great size. Very impressed. Greene looked good at DB, too. Knowing Pruitt's MO, I could see him making Greene, Deon Grant 2.0.

He’s actually more like Pickens. Size and explosive athlete

He’s actually more like Pickens. Size and explosive athlete
Yeah, seems like Greene and Pickens have a lot of similarities. Pickens was a great Safety his redshirt freshman year and probably could have been one in the NFL, too. But, I think Pickens did alright at WR for the Vols and Bengals.

Reactions: SugarCC and griddie

VN Store

Back