Tennessee is an early underdog at home against Kentucky

Las Vegas sees a rare sight in the Bluegrass State: betting fans paying more attention to the football team than basketball! They move immediately to take advantage of this occurrence, hoping not only to make some bucks but also to nurture this frail new growth for the future.

:)

Reactions: 1 person
By game time I’d be surprised if Tennessee wasn’t favored by at least 7, due to CJP demanding fundamentals be mastered on defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Vegas knows.

oh Vegas knows do they ? Imagine their surprise when a horse named Justify won the Kentucky Derby at 300-1 odds they put on him . Based solely on this , I guess it means we have a shot at winning a Natty this year. 😂

oh Vegas knows do they ? Imagine their surprise when a horse named Justify won the Kentucky Derby at 300-1 odds they put on him . Based solely on this , I guess it means we have a shot at winning a Natty this year. 😂

You shouldn’t base conclusions off of exceptions. We have zero shot at a natty. Vegas set those odds at +5000 just for the SEC because there’s always a sucker ready to part with his money.

Last edited:
I've read from a couple of different sources that Kentucky has never been favored in Knoxville.

[twitter]1000042067530149889[/twitter]

I've read from a couple of different sources that Kentucky has never been favored in Knoxville.

[twitter]1000042067530149889[/twitter]

Favored by one web site, or throughout mankind?

Props to the guy who put those numbers together.

Justify was the favorite dummy. And by a good margin. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone know where to place a bet on this line? Will my bet terms be altered if/when line moves if i place it now?

Right now lines for any game can change dramatically,let's see where it at after the season starts.

Obviously it's May, and the game isn't until November 10th, but no way this line holds, right? The Wildcats are favored by one point in Knoxville.

College Football News: South Point releases GOY Odds - at VegasInsider.com.

If Butch was still the head coach, i probally would agree. But Pruitt and his coaches are bringing in a different type players. And i know they will be better coached. One of the big things that Pruitt has done is changed the S/C coach. I believe you will see a big difference on the field.

Does anyone know where to place a bet on this line? Will my bet terms be altered if/when line moves if i place it now?

Once you buy the ticket and are locked in , McDad, the bet is the bet. Line will change, but your bet won't.

I think with these way-early odds, the bookies figure in a degree of profit just from people who will lose their tickets or forget they made the bet, heh. Just like the $25 gift cards are profitable because a surprising percentage of people forget to ever use them. :)

As for placing a bet...I think if you go to the link Freak provided, register and log in, you'll be able to there. Not sure about that, though, I've never done it.

Once you buy the ticket and are locked in , McDad, the bet is the bet. Line will change, but your bet won't.

I think with these way-early odds, the bookies figure in a degree of profit just from people who will lose their tickets or forget they made the bet, heh. Just like the $25 gift cards are profitable because a surprising percentage of people forget to ever use them. :)

As for placing a bet...I think if you go to the link Freak provided, register and log in, you'll be able to there. Not sure about that, though, I've never done it.

Thanks, JP. You've made this degenerate gambler's day.

I know we’ve got better coaches across the board this year, but after watching the spring game I just don’t see this team being that much better this year. It reminds me of the squad Dooley started with. No real identity.

VN Store

Back