Changes coming to away uniforms?

JRVFL

Saw some practice unis pop up on Twitter... possible that we’re bringing back the black outline on numbers for away jerseys. Deerpark? :hi:

Reactions: 3 people
Saw some practice unis pop up on Twitter... possible that we’re bringing back the black outline on numbers for away jerseys. Deerpark? :hi:

Attachments

• 127D44A4-F817-4C69-8CDD-C4DC8B9330FE.jpg
    127D44A4-F817-4C69-8CDD-C4DC8B9330FE.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: 11 people
In another thread, Deerpark mentioned these. Said they're only for practice (to better catch jersey numbers while watching film after), won't be used in games. No black or grey piping at all around numerals on game jerseys, is the way I think he put it.

Reactions: 11 people
In another thread, Deerpark mentioned these. Said they're only for practice (to better catch jersey numbers while watching film after), won't be used in games. No black or grey piping at all around numerals on game jerseys, is the way I think he put it.

Correct. He said that jerseys are designed and ordered a year ahead of time. I assume that the grey outline may show up in the following season if at all.

Thank god, always thought the black lines looked stupid on the white jerseys

Reactions: 13 people

Stated that way, I can see how it would be to our advantage to have our numbers less detectable in games :)

Reactions: 1 person
Wait until we wear Black Shoes with the white uniform... :blink:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I think you are going to see the black outline make a comeback. Phil has obviously always liked it. It is already being used on our away basketball unis. Not a huge stretch to think that this will be added

Reactions: 1 person
Not hatin, just don't like them with white shoes and purple shorts for away games. At home its fine.

Agree, green shirts, purple AND1 gym shorts, and white high top cleats for our big rivals at home and homecoming of course.

VN Store

Back