Lane Kiffin says security wanted him to wear bulletproof vest

Give me a Freaking Break Kiffy!!!

pM98UMz.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
I have a feeling this will be “news” every off season until Tennessee starts winning again

Alabama fans have the market cornered on nut jobs.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — A woman charged with killing a fellow Alabama fan after the end of last weekend's Iron Bowl football game was angry that the victim and others didn't seem upset over the Crimson Tide's loss to archrival Auburn, said the sister of the slain woman.Adrian Laroze Briskey, 28, was charged Monday with murder in the killing of 36-year-old Michelle Shepherd.

Sister: Deadly shooting was over Alabama loss

I thought there was a story that Kiffin was begging Saban for extra security for the TN game and Saban told him to get over it - that he deals with it every year he goes back to LSU, so which is it Kiffin?

Reactions: 2 people
He would have been a way better hire than Pruitt. He could have come home and righted everything while getting us to winning immediately.

Reactions: 5 people
He would have been a way better hire than Pruitt. He could have come home and righted everything while getting us to winning immediately.

Lol, maybe somewhere else but not Tennessee. Besides the only success the man has had as a coach came recently in FL.

I am not one to hate ex's but I sure as heck won't have them back.

Lol, maybe somewhere else but not Tennessee. Besides the only success the man has had as a coach came recently in FL.

I am not one to hate ex's but I sure as heck won't have them back.

And our coach has zero experience. I hope he's the next Saban, but our boy Lane is beyond him at the moment.

Reactions: 3 people
And our coach has zero experience. I hope he's the next Saban, but our boy Lane is beyond him at the moment.
Granted his experience running an offense is far superior, but his negative intangibles are a far greater detriment. There's a reason why he's at a chithole football program like FAU. He's a gigantic immature douche

Reactions: 8 people

This may be a valid claim. I do recall either (or both) on VN and online news comments of fans making such threats. Then when you recall that Crompton endured similar threats, and that bit of history, it's no surprise. History? Decades ago I read an article about an incident of a game with Georgia. Don't recall the year. A Tennessee fan told a Bullog player that anyone crossing the goal line would be shot. Then showed his partially cancelled pistol. Dawgs didn't score after that. Given some of the conceited, brainless, and even mean spirited conduct I've seen from some Vols fan, it wouldn't surprise me if someone was dumb enough to try offing Kiffin. We even had Vols fans slugging it out in the stands at the Nebraska bowl game despite the fact we won the game. I love my Vols, I'm proud of the stubborn and enduring support our fans show our team. Nonetheless, our crowd isn't immune to either stupidity or mean spirited behavior. Though some do also exhibit holier than thou 'tudes from time to time.

VN Store

Back