'19 TN DT Elijah Simmons (Tennessee signee)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
leuuaht38yxwxalyc8sb

DEFENSIVE TACKLE
6'2'' | 350 LBS
CLASS OF 2019
NASHVILLE, TN
PEARL-COHN

Elijah Simmons, 2019 Defensive tackle - Rivals.com

Elijah Simmons, Pearl Cohn, Defensive Tackle

Elijah Simmons - Hudl

Three-star Pearl-Cohn defensive tackle Elijah Simmons tells me this morning that Tennessee offered him earlier in the week. He camped with the Vols and said he dominated at the camp, which wouldnt be surprising considering his other recent camp showings.

-Woody Wommack

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from a Rivals article in May talking about recruits "Now on the radar" from Nashville Rivals camp...

Simmons was a force on the defensive line from the start. He is a big, strong, wide body who used his power to win a lot of reps. He always had a smile on his face, he loved competing and his stock should rise. He is a space-eater with some power.

Also looks like Mizzou offered this week as well.

I know it isn't needed in Pruitts defense... but I love the idea of a big space eater in the middle.

Man there are so many corners and defensive lineman that intrigue me this year. I wish we could sign like 50 kids.

Reactions: 1 person
Watch this kids tape, it’s one of the more meaner, violent tapes I’ve seen, this kid destroys everybody. I follow Memphis football too and they were really wanting this kid and probably hoping he wouldn’t camp.

Reactions: 1 person
I know it isn't needed in Pruitts defense... but I love the idea of a big space eater in the middle.

Man there are so many corners and defensive lineman that intrigue me this year. I wish we could sign like 50 kids.

I'm guessing it will be like da ron Payne where he has him lose a bunch of weight and just get hella strong and lean around 315 or so.

Anyone else agree there seems to be an unusually high amount of legit recruits that keep popping up from the state of Tennessee? It seems there usually are 7-10 known commodities we talk about all cycle and debate whether they deserve their ranking. This cycle is very different. Hope this is the norm going forward. If so, watch out!

Watch this kids tape, it’s one of the more meaner, violent tapes I’ve seen, this kid destroys everybody. I follow Memphis football too and they were really wanting this kid and probably hoping he wouldn’t camp.

I didn't think his highlights were too good, tbh.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back