10:00 Brandon Warren---Be Here

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Ok so who will be here with me to either celbrate or mourn Brandon Warren's announcement tonight?

I will be here to celebrate another sucessful prediction by me ;)

I'll probably be around. I post with a few FSU fans on another board, and I've already got my thread ready to slam in their face just in case.

with our karma today, I don't have a good feeling.

I think he'll be going down south to FSU, I know a couple of guys that go to Alcoa and one told me he's been leaning toward Tennessee recently but they said they didnt even have an idea where he'll end up, he says something different every day.

(smokedog#3 @ Jan 30 said:
now now folks what's with all the hostilities. especially with the B-ball programs, instead of arguing we all should be happy as hell about pearl our team and what we have accomplished. some of us just have different views on fulmer, we all just need to set back and see how things pan out. hopefully warren will stick with the home town team tonight, but i believe fla.st is going to win out unfortunetly

Dude . . . Don't pimp Ole Miss in one thread and then preach patience in another.

dude you have to give credit where credit is due. ole miss staff has done a great job and taken some good talent away from tennessee. imagine what will happen if they start winning games and how his recruiting classes will improve. down the road 5 years maybe less tennessee could be looking up at them.

We may be having a bad day, but that just means we are due. I'd much rather have Warren than the other 6 anyways, for different reasons.

(hvwarrior58 @ Jan 30 said:
We may be having a bad day, but that just means we are due. I'd much rather have Warren than the other 6 anyways, for different reasons.
Agreed.

It's local on the Houndogs Lockerroom Show.

Ok so I know Brandon is a big man physically, but if he has the guts to go on the Hounddogs show in East Tennesee and tell everyone he's picking Florida State over the Vols, then he's a bigger man than I thought . . . that will take some balls if it is his ultimate decision.

Does anyone know when he decided to make his announcement at the Hounddogs? If he only decided this recently, I'd say it our chances of landing him are better.

I'm still hoping the location of his announcement is a bit of foreshadowing, indicating he'll be a Vol, but I suppose I'd be surprise if he didn't end up a 'Nole.

It's on.

Sheppard is going to be on the phone as well as Johnson, Goggans, and Victor Thomas.

I'll bet Warren will be last.

VN Store

Back