Kevin Stallings calls Bruce an......

cd12

Mickey Dearstone is reporting that prior to last nights LV game Stallings was walking across the court when an usher yelled out.."Hey Coach you gonna paint your chest tonight", Stallings loudly repied, "You don't have to worry about me doing something like that idiot *******". Dearstone says he clearly heard it and there were about 50 or so people in the building at the time.

Mickey Dearstone is reporting that prior to last nights LV game Stallings was walking across the court when an usher yelled out.."Hey Coach you gonna paint your chest tonight", Stallings loudly repied, "You don't have to worry about me doing something like that idiot *******". Dearstone says he clearly heard it and there were about 50 or so people in the building at the time.

Stallings just mad Bruce has hair and he doesn't...

There rolling right now, (Vandy) but it won't be long before he goes into his 7-8 game every year RUT; where they go like on a 5-6 game losing streak. He gets by the skin of his teeth each year...

Very mature move by Stallings, very mature.

That being said, I don't trust anything Mickey Dearstone says. He is the most uninformed host of a sports talk show that I have ever heard. If it doesn't involve Women's b-ball or softball he doesn't have a clue and he doesn't have much of a clue about either one of those.

That being said, I don't trust anything Mickey Dearstone says. He is the most uninformed host of a sports talk show that I have ever heard. If it doesn't involve Women's b-ball or softball he doesn't have a clue and he doesn't have much of a clue about either one of those.

Hard to be uninformed on this one when he is an eye witness. Don't think would fabricate a story!

Hard to be uninformed on this one when he is an eye witness. Don't think would fabricate a story!
I don't doubt that this happened because that would be absurd for him to make something like that up. I was speaking more in general than with this particular subject. Maybe I should have worded it different.

I have to agree the "sports doctor" has no clue about sports. Jeff Jacoby doesn't bother me but Doc and Jeff in the morning is the most uniformed sports-talk show I've ever heard. Heather Harrington drives me nuts with some of her comments.

Almost doesn't matter if it was true or not - what matters is that it continues to make Pearl a hero to UT fans and the enemy (or envy) of others.

But then again, Stallings could have been talking about kissing Pat!

i thought no one was allowed to curse in Vanderbilt Athletics? part of that whole clean up everything system?

VN Store

Back