Own a piece of "The Boling Alley"

awww come on vols kick balls paid 50 for a stupid hat you can pony up 126 for a chair from TBA

What hat did vkb pay 50 bucks for? I may buy a chair or get the girlfriend to buy me one for my b-day in April.

one of those hats that look like a leather football helmet with the colts championship on it

Will those seats come with all the scuff marks and dirt that are currently on them?

It said "as is". The bar stool option might be cool but I'll want to see what one looks like first. I know a guy who has some single seat chairs made from seats from Comiskey (sp?) Park and they are uncomfortable. They just wind up being dust catchers.

they did the same thing a few years back with Rupp's floor. You could buy a popsicle-stick slice for $30 up to large chunks for big boy bucks.

Sometimes these types of purchases are worth the extra money. I still have some endzone from the turf days of Neyland framed and mounted on the wall. Non-Vol fans see it and still think it's the coolest thing.

Will those seats come with all the scuff marks and dirt that are currently on them?

Adds a bit of charactor to them don't you think?...I was at the very first game at TBA...I wouldn't mind buying the seat I got from the first game ever.

Adds a bit of charactor to them don't you think?...I was at the very first game at TBA...I wouldn't mind buying the seat I got from the first game ever.
Yeah, if you want to pay $126 for a case of the cooties. Go for it!

I have the two chairs made into a love seat sitting in my living room and get complimented on it all the time from Razorback fans

VN Store

Back