Brandon Warren (merged)

MiguelWong

He has recieved his release from FSU...Fulmer has already talked to Bowden which was a interesting convo...He is on his way to Knoxville and trying to get a med hardship so he can play this year..:rock: :rock:

Guys for some reason my blackberry will not let me reply so I hv to start a new post..but brandon is very homesick and if this is what he wants to do than I support that..also his mom is not near as sick as has been reported..her health isn't good but not to the point that has been reported..apparently bowden clld fulmer and told him "you're getting an all-american, you sure better use him as such" and also told him that if he ever gets a florida(tally) boy that homesick he better return the favor!!!

How can a med hardship allow him to play after a transfer? I thought he would still have to sit?

How can a med hardship allow him to play after a transfer? I thought he would still have to sit?

If you move back to your homestate because of a sick family member, you can get a hardship that allows you play the next season. Oklahoma had a RB but he moved back to Ga. Tech because his mom was sick and he played the very next season.

I like the rule

If you move back to your homestate because of a sick family member, you can get a hardship that allows you play the next season. Oklahoma had a RB but he moved back to Ga. Tech because his mom was sick and he played the very next season.

I like the rule
good answer

ok I am going to check on Rivals and I wll copy and past anything that I find out, sorry MODS but this is very important !

This would just be awesome. He made 1st team freshman ALL-ACC and third team freshman ALL-America last year.

People on The FSU board are stating that that have not heard of such news and this maybe another rumor starting up, plus I can't find any type of article on this issue. I will treat it as a rumor until it is validated.

"Brent and I have been in contact with Florida State this afternoon and at this point he is still enrolled in school and is participating in morning workouts. From talking to people at FSU, they wouldn't be stunned if he left. An important thing to keep in mind is that Medical Hardship cases are extremely hard to win and right now would not appear to be the appropriate time to leave, because if he lost his appeal then he would have to set out 2 years. Not denying the posters claims from earlier, but if his mother isn't as sick as being reported then a chance at winning the hardship would seem slim. That is what we know now and we'll continue to work this situation to see what developes."

If in fact Brandon is on his way to Tennessee, how do you think he will fit into the mix especially with the crop of new recruits at WR. Do you think he beats out Brown or Cottam?

"According to FSU Sports Information there has been no release given to Warren, but no one in Tallahassee will be surprised if Warren is not there in the fall. Brandon has been coming home a good bit. Austin pointed out below that winning a family hardship is not easy and leaving at mid-term means he has not honored his National Letter of Intent and it would cost him a year of eligibility.

No one will be surprised that Warren returns to Tennessee. The bigger question right now is probably when. He could be like Mitch Mustain, get his release and stay for the rest of the semester. We will see. We are continuing to try and contact Brandon and his family." - Hubbs

No one will be surprised that Warren returns to Tennessee. The bigger question right now is probably when. He could be like Mitch Mustain, get his release and stay for the rest of the semester. We will see. We are continuing to try and contact Brandon and his family." - Hubbs

Part of that bothers me. If his mother is that sick, back off and let it be. Part of the news biz i guess.

Warren's heart is with FSU. I think we are fine where we are at. I don't want him at UT just because his mother is sick, if he has no desire to wear the orange & white on his own then I am not in favor of him being here ! I'll roll with Cottam and Brown.

Warren's heart is with FSU. I think we are fine where we are at. I don't want him at UT just because his mother is sick, if he has no desire to wear the orange & white on his own then I am not in favor of him being here ! I'll roll with Cottam and Smith.

who?:unsure:

VN Store

Back