UT Awards:TheVolscars

Funny looking name aside, the website below shows the nominees and categories. For me, I was unable to see the winners. May have just been me though...

Make sure to click on the photo gallery... that's a fun couple of minutes...

VOLSCARS LINK

The name is supposed to be modeled after the Oscars but its the Volscars. It was a fun night! Especially seeing Steven Pearl with his chest painted like his dad and Kate McMahan singing rocky top for Pat.

The funniest thing of the night had to be another BRUCE PEARL comment.

He won an award and was given 30 seconds for his acceptance speech. He walks to the podium and says, "I have never done anything in my life in 30 seconds, just ask my wife!" :lolabove:

He then tried to play if off by saying to ask his son and his family about the many times he has been to banquets and has never given a speech in 30 seconds.

Classic Pearl!!!

Yes It was great! I take it you were there?

Also, it was funny when the girl announced the nominees for Coach of the Year and she said
Bruce Pearl - Basketball
Phillip Fulmer - Golf LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest thing of the night had to be another BRUCE PEARL comment.

He won an award and was given 30 seconds for his acceptance speech. He walks to the podium and says, "I have never done anything in my life in 30 seconds, just ask my wife!" :lolabove:

He then tried to play if off by saying to ask his son and his family about the many times he has been to banquets and has never given a speech in 30 seconds.

Classic Pearl!!!

nice. i love that man

VN Store

Back