TENNESSEE
VOLUNTEERS
helmet_ten_small.gif

(10:30 am - 12:30 pm)

Phillip Fulmer

Erik Ainge
Jerod Mayo

Predicted quotes? I've got some.

Fulmer: "We need to get back to what we do best, which is control the line of scrimmage."

"Even though we want to open it up a little bit and take advantage of Erik's experience and our speed with the freshman receivers, we still need to control the ball."

"We look stronger this year heading into practice."

"Burp."

Will any insiders be there such as TennesseeAtlanta24gordon? Or is he a fake insider who just reads the ticker on volquest and makes stuff up. Have not seen him in a while.

Will any insiders be there such as TennesseeAtlanta24gordon? Or is he a fake insider who just reads the ticker on volquest and makes stuff up. Have not seen him in a while.

If you haven't seen TennesseeAtlanta24gordon in awhile, you might want to call the authorities since we've known since the day you signed up that you were posting from his computer and had the same e-mail address. :eek:k:

If you haven't seen TennesseeAtlanta24gordon in awhile, you might want to call the authorities since we've known since the day you signed up that you were posting from his computer and had the same e-mail address. :eek:k:
:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I always feel like somebody's watching me, oh oh oh

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I always feel like somebody's watching me, oh oh oh

People never cease to amaze. He could have posted forever on the new account and I never would have said anything, but he had to mention his old name.

I'll give him a little credit, he sounded more credible as the Football Freak.

:lolabove:

Perfectly executed, GA

YOu do know more than me ArizonaVol, and probably everyone on this board knows more than me, I am going to go read my Phil Steele cover to cover.

Could not have been done in any better fashion.

More predictions.

Erik Ainge: "People will judge us by wins and losses and what we want is a conference championship."

"I am really impressed by how quickly the new receivers are grasping the system."

"Several of the offensive linemen have been working really hard on their strength trainign and endurance and that will make a difference down the road."

"Where is Tebow? Do you think he'll give me an autograph?"

VN Store

Back