UT Players out for Outback Bowl (merged)

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
Demonte Bolden, DE; Chris Donald, LB:; Ricardo Kemp, DB; Rico McCoy, LB,: Kenny O'Neal, WR and Lucas Taylor, WR.

I didn't expect to see Lucas on there.

Good to see the lads are really focused on taking care of business. I bet the possibilty of Emperor Taylor leaving left them unable to concentrate on their classwork.

Good to see the lads are really focused on taking care of business. I bet the possibilty of Emperor Taylor leaving left tham unable to concentrate on their classwork.

Knew that was coming.

But it is interesting, a third of the players missing the game for grades, are supervised by the afore mentioned Taylor.

West TN doesn't exactly have the most prestigious academic institutions either.
Hey!

Cartman-751261.JPG

Demonte Bolden, DE; Chris Donald, LB:; Ricardo Kemp, DB; Rico McCoy, LB,: Kenny O'Neal, WR and Lucas Taylor, WR.

I didn't expect to see Lucas on there.

Wow, thats bad. Three starters and another solid contributor. No Lucas Taylor will hurt, he was out best performing WR by far.

I'm starting to get a real sinking feeling about this game.

Wow, thats bad. Three starters and another solid contributor. No Lucas Taylor will hurt, he was out best performing WR by far.

I'm starting to get a real sinking feeling about this game.

Yeah, this isn't good. But like hat said, it's a meaningless bowl game.

"In Lucas’ case; however, he passed enough hours but a new NCAA policy that went into affect this fall made him ineligible. One bright spot is the fact that all of these athletes will be in school spring semester.”

-Fulmer

Well. im not mad about any of these suspensions.. im actually sorta glad in a sense..
now i'll get to see more of G. Jones, and D. Moore at WR.. aha
and even more of Rogan at DB since Kemp is out..

VN Store

Back