Fulmer Talked To A Michigan Coach?

link? source? any other info to go with this?

and welcome to VN :hi:

Volquest.com is also reporting that a member of Michigan's offensive staff interviewed with Fulmer this week in Tampa. The Wolverines are in Orlando for the Capitol One Bowl

This is the guy I was talking about. Hubbs hinted there was a rumor that CPF had an interview with a coach last night in Tampa. Michigan is playing UF in the Capitol One Bowl so it makes sense. No idea who the coach was, though I'm sure it is an offensive coach. I don't think it was for the OC position, though.

Michigan's offense reminds you alot of UT's - conservative and hard to watch. There mirror's of one another.

Lloyd Carr and Fulmer are like coaching twins, there teams play alot like one another.

I would prefer we don't hire from Michigan's ousted staff.

Michigan's offense reminds you alot of UT's - conservative and hard to watch. There mirror's of one another.

Lloyd Carr and Fulmer are like coaching twins, there teams play alot like one another.

I would prefer we don't hire from Michigan's ousted staff.

Agreed. Nothing about Michigan's offense has me dying to hire one of their coaches.

Michigan has had great receivers throughout the years. Wouldn't mind getting the recievers coach for the same position.

I hope it wasn't any of the USF assistant coaches... nobody worth taking there unless you're looking for a defensive coach

I would have to say that UM's recievers and rbs have fared very well over the past years. The OL has been very good.. I think their position coaches must be very good it seems their OC is the stick in the mud. QB's havent been bad either.. they got one in the NFL that has won a few games.

giving the position coach credit for braylon edwards and mario manningham is absurd.

their ability has one helluva lot more to do with the results than any coaching.

they were recruited for their talent yes.. but as evidenced talented recruits don't just teach themselves. (see recent UT recievers)

VN Store

Back