Chest bumps!

VolunteerHillbilly

Spike Drinks, Not Trees
Also, UT receivers coach Trooper Taylor would reconsider his decision to leave the Vols for the co-coordinator position at Oklahoma State, the source said, if he became a candidate.
Taylor has said he was never offered the coordinator position at UT.
It is unknown if Fulmer, who did not return phone calls or text messages from the News Sentinel on Sunday, would re-consider Taylor now that Kippy Brown appears to no longer be a candidate.

Two new candidates surface; could Taylor stay with Vols? : Football : GoVolsXtra.com

Trooper Taylor would reconsider his decision to leave the Vols for the co-coordinator position at Oklahoma State, the source said, if he became a candidate.

Well . . . duh!

I'd reconsider my decision to work in the insurance industry if CPF offered me the job . . . but that isn't going to happen either.

You never know. The pickings are getting slim.

I believe that's called "motorboating."

Hahahahahaha.....my best friend says (when drinking) Johnny, you ole motorboatin' sonofabi*** you!

It really is a fine hobby......:p Hey, can we get a motorboatin' smiley up in here???

This is probably the story of the day thread.

When those who were ruled out are ruled back in... this won't be over 'til it's over.

Any chance Cut will reconsider?

Rumors floating around that Trooper was offered the job 3 weeks ago when he was in Florida recruiting. When he came back, Fulmer pulled the offer. Rumor has it that Chavis/Brooks said they'd leave if Trooper was OC.

I consider the rumor somewhat legit.

Rumors floating around that Trooper was offered the job 3 weeks ago when he was in Florida recruiting. When he came back, Fulmer pulled the offer. Rumor has it that Chavis/Brooks said they'd leave if Trooper was OC.

I consider the rumor somewhat legit.

That's a hard one for me to believe. I can't believe CPF would have offered the job that fast.

Another option is Fulmer be Head Coach and Offensive Coordinator like Spurrier does and Richt did.........................

VN Store

Back