Tennessee vs Wisconsin - Game Thread!

After my experience with Cal fans in September, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Cal implode during the second half of the year

Go VOLS!

Hey Monterey, I'll be right there with you here in Fresno. I don't think I have ever watched a game beginning at 8am in the morning. That being said, GO VOLS!

93803349_tp.jpg

tennessee_proto.jpg

The Volunteers won close and lost big, and senior quarterback Erik Ainge's guile had to make up for a lot of mistakes by a young defense. But the Vols kept improving and won the SEC East.

620wtmj_sportsgenericbadgers.jpg

The Badgers finished sixth in the Big Ten in points (30.5) and points allowed (23.3) but fourth in the league. They, like the Vols, are young. Sophomore Shane Carter (seven picks) is a budding defensive star.

l_19d24c54c95cb0c9a8beeb862c07cf3d.jpg

Can't freaking believe I am awake. Drove the last reveller out about 3 and a half hours ago. Might be a hair of the dog morning if I am going to make it to gametime.

After my experience with Cal fans in September, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Cal implode during the second half of the year

Go VOLS!

I did too!!! We went in '06 and I watched a friend of mine drown out (by himself) an entire throng of them trying to to the "Go-Bears" thing outside Neyland. Wish I had it recorded.

VN Store

Back