Bruce Pearl and the female espn sports analyst...

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
I already know the answer... but did anyone see how extra nice BP was to the sports reporter at the half and after the game? haha i was rollin get em bruuuccccee.. :rock::rock::rock:

The only bad thing is people are trying to pick that because they have nothing else negative to say. Bruce is so refreshing in his interviews because he avoids that standard monotone "we need to rebound and play better" answer almost all coaches give at the half. He hardly groped her as some jealous opposing fans would like us to believe, and at the end of the game you could see how excited he was for his team to get the win. He's truly a one of a kind sort of coach.

I Loved it whether or not he groped her or not.. she was loving it too! what is her name again?

Erin Andrews - a gator alum - but she seemed to be flirting with a little with our coach... can you blame her - or him for that matter>?

I'm not so sure she was flirting with him, but Bruce is such a character she was pretty caught off guard.

I think they were playing each other. The eye contact between the two was sizzling..... They are both single and are adults. I loved CBP's demeanor. On target about the game at half and at the end. A lot of confidence without being cocky. Plus Erin was the bonus. "Great to have you onboard." Meaning???? What?? There is a sidebar conversation we are not privy to between the two of them.

I think they were playing each other. The eye contact between the two was sizzling..... They are both single and are adults. I loved CBP's demeanor. On target about the game at half and at the end. A lot of confidence without being cocky. Plus Erin was the bonus. "Great to have you onboard." Meaning???? What?? There is a sidebar conversation we are not privy to between the two of them.

:blink: I think Bruce was just excited with the win. People are looking way into this.

Bruce was totally not "groping" her, he was excited to be playing good in a game at that level of hype. He is an excited kinda guy if anyone hasn't noticed

whatever it is is what it will be. Time will tell I think bruce was excited, really excited about the game and the Erin Andrews and there nothing wrong with that.

he handled it all so well. Hey he can do two things at once and come out on top in both if he wants too.

whatever it is is what it will be. Time will tell I think bruce was excited, really excited about the game and the Erin Andrews and there nothing wrong with that.

he handled it all so well. Hey he can do two things at once and come out on top in both if he wants too.

Glad I didn't put it that way.

Glad I didn't put it that way.

You could not get away with it. I really do not care. I think she encourage just as much. If it had be a male reporter Pearl would have done the same. A lot of people are just jealous of the fact that he is carefree successful and good.

This is just another instance of what I have always said in life. Do not trust Flordians or Flordia Grads they will screw you in the long run.

On the Eve of No 1, we should have better things to talk about - I think there was some innocent flirting absolutely nothing more should be read into that brief interview. Good Lord. The excitement of the moment had nothing to do with Erin Andrews..

On the Eve of No 1, we should have better things to talk about - I think there was some innocent flirting absolutely nothing more should be read into that brief interview. Good Lord. The excitement of the moment had nothing to do with Erin Andrews..
:thumbsup:

VN Store

Back