Vereen moved to safety

kkep48

PirateVol
Says here that Vereen has been moved to safety. Seems as if he's going to be the odd-man out of the RB rotation as Poole has impressed. Too much depth back there is never a bad thing. However, if Hardesty keeps getting hurt, he may have to move back over. Good athlete.

Also, like the idea of Drayton heading up the kickoff return package.

Center of attention: McNeil missing out : Football : GoVolsXtra.com

I hope Hardesty can stay healthy for the rest of his career here, he can be fantastic

hmm, interesting move but it makes sense... Our secondary is loaded though too.

Don't forget about Lennon Creer in the backfield... I really think he could be something special.

Vereen graded out better as a S than a RB at many of his camps and stuff before college.

We're so loaded at safety that he was put right in at 2nd team safety the day of the move, whereas he would have been the 5th team RB.

Hardesty and healthy look funny when used in the same sentence.

I hate to say it but at this point I don't expect Hardesty to contribute much to a season, if any at all. It's seems kinda funny though that I just read an article the other day where Fulmer stated that all of a sudden depth at RB was becoming an issue but then moves a RB to the defense. :huh:

I hate to say it but at this point I don't expect Hardesty to contribute much to a season, if any at all. It's seems kinda funny though that I just read an article the other day where Fulmer stated that all of a sudden depth at RB was becoming an issue but then moves a RB to the defense. :huh:

CPF must have faith in Tauren Poole

So assuming Hardesty will be injured for a lot of the season. Foster, Creer, and Poole. Kinda shallow. Am I missing someone?

Well if taking my assumption we have 3. One injury, which isn't unlikely at RB, and you have 2.

Was Vereen the stud recruit out of Texas a couple years ago? I get the classes mixed up.

I think that Art Evans may be a safety but haven't heard much about him. Also maybe Faison, but not really sure about either or how good they may or may not be.

Who all is at safety now? Berry, Morely, Rogan?, Anderson, Vereen...........?

You're helpless.

Morley (not spelling, please), Berry, Rogan, Anderson, Vereen, Gaines, Maples, Faison.

Wardlow would have been there, too.

VN Store

Back