Hardesty to miss rest of spring practice

This is getting ridiculous. Poor guy will never be healthy. Hope he's healthy by fall, and stays that way.

It really is unbelievable. I barely remember a time when he hasn't been injured.

Creer & Poole probably just passed him on the depth chart..he can't stay healthy

he'll be okay atleast its not ACL issues again. A stress fracture wont be the end of the world. He should be fine by fall

WOW.....how sad..I wish him luck.....lot of peeps' here have been speaking of Vareen......maybe that gives him a better shot??

These injuries are not an issue of this kids lack of want to he's just one of those guys who gets hurt.

I was hoping he had the injuries behind him and we would see his explosiveness this year. Maybe he will be ready in the fall. Percy Harvin seems to be having alot of injuries too.

sad to hear. the way things are going, Hardesty will be remembered the same way Kevin Simon was. i have no doubt in my mind that Monterio could have been one of the better backs to come to Ut in awhile if he could have just stayed healthy. i hate that he's turning into a "what if" type of player

Makes you wonder what Hardesty could do if he could stay healthy... surprised to hear that about Rogers, though.

as someone that had been talking about our depth ar RB most of the day, obviously, this is a big hit. man i hate this for this kid...hope he can recover and still have a productive fall....:ermm:

This really does stink, but at least he will be ready by fall. My guess is he will move back in to the #2 back slot pretty easy. Drayton said he had already shown enough for him to know of his potential.

This really does stink, but at least he will be ready by fall. My guess is he will move back in to the #2 back slot pretty easy. Drayton said he had already shown enough for him to know of his potential.
same here, but it doesn't bode well for him and his injury record....to make it thru a whole season intact, and that could limit his time if the coaches start to protect him by limited carries a game....which at this point, they may not have a choice.:no:

VN Store

Back