The Official Tyler Announcement Thread

10am approaches and hey, there is absolutely nothing else to talk about.

Spring ball is over.

The QB debate is over. Not that there ever really was one.

Hopson is in the pocket.

Lady Vols are still national champions.

Geno's still bitching like only a yankee can.

Todd Raleigh is trying, but there is only so much one can do at this point.

What are we left with?... 10am

Not that I think there is any real suspense about this.

“Can he improve his draft position more (next year) by staying? Yes,” UT Coach Bruce Pearl said. “And that is obviously what he is considering doing.”

“We’ve gone over this decision very carefully,” Pearl said. “We’ve gotten a number of opinions. It’s a close call. With all the underclassmen coming out, it looks to be as deep of a draft as there has been in a long time. He’s moved down some.”

"I know I'm going to be holding my breath hoping he comes back,'' UT associate head coach Tony Jones said. "Tyler means everything to next year's team. How many times did he make the big shot to win games during the SEC championship season?''

"Tyler will be a great pro whenever he decides to leave,'' Howell said. "If he decides to come back, he'll be the team leader, because has that type of personality.''

So I'm listening to sports animal in anticipation of this announcement. I don't think I've ever listened to these guys before.... not the brightest lights on the tree, are they?....

back at ya......

and i think he stays....as more and more underclassmen declared, unless he just got a great report on his draft status, it seems the talent pool is a little deeper now.....which should cause more uncertainty on his status.....

anyway, hope he stays for selfish reasons......but if he can get his, by all means.......wish you luck Tyler.

VN Store

Back