Ainge to Jets

For a guy who seemed a bit delicate between the ears at times, I'm not sure New York was a great destination for him.

ainge actually has a shot to contend for a nice spot on the depth chart with the jets. pennington is injury prone and clemens has been less than impressive. it only depends on if he can handle the pressure.

ainge actually has a shot to contend for a nice spot on the depth chart with the jets. pennington is injury prone and clemens has been less than impressive. it only depends on if he can handle the pressure.

Agree... if he steps up we may see him more and more

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Last edited:
This is about as good of a location he could have hoped for in my opinion. He's fine with the media and won't worry about all of that crap. He'll be able to contend for a spot and if he sticks around he'll have a shot. They obviously aren't stable at QB and it's just a great scenario I think.

I wish him the best of luck I was hoping my Eagles would draft him:no:

as far as the media they will rip him apart NYC is a long way from the friendly confines of Knoxville.. But here is a prediction he will be a starter in less than 3 years!! Go Vols!!!

Friendly confines? Were you hear in 2005? Have you followed Ainge's career while at UT? UT fans aren't exactly delicate when their expectations aren't fulfilled (which, lets admit, they rarely are)... He will be fine..

He's a rookie QB that hasn't even gone to training camp yet... I don't think the question should be if he has the players around him to be successful

Mayo vs Ainge 2 times a year, that will make me interested in at least two Jet games so thats a plus.

He's a rookie QB that hasn't even gone to training camp yet... I don't think the question should be if he has the players around him to be successful

why shouldnt that be a question... never said he was goin to start right away

same coach who was around for that other unknown late draft pick qb. Name is Brady I think.

im glad i think he could be a solid QB not spectacular but solid....course give him 2 or 3 years

VN Store

Back