The Old Spice Field is Stacked

TennesseeFan07

Give me 3 more!!!
Tennessee will have its work cut out to win it next year. Not a cupcake in the bunch. 3 potential top 10 teams in the bunch(UT, MSU, Zaga) and a team that's not far off(Georgetown). Add in Maryland, Wichita State, Oklahoma State, and Siena and you have yourself a very stacked field. Any college basketball fan will be excited to see these teams take to the court.

I'm going to have to get in for some of those games. As its early in the season, I imagine I can walk up and get tix. Will be some good games.

Memphis was suppose to be in that tournament as well, but they didn't want to play Gonzaga and UT twice in one year. No benefit there really

Yep, the old spice field was OK last year but it will be stacked this year.

Last year the best teams were Villanova, NC State, George Mason, S. Carolina and Penn State which is not saying much.

It will be tough for anyone UT to win this year especially with the top teams in it

I would say we'll be anywhere from a 3-4 seed. Considering we're a top 10 team nationally that tells you all you need to know about the quality of the field

We should be the best team in the group, right?

MSU will be the best of the bunch. Followed very closely by Tennessee, Gonzaga, and Georgetown. Maryland, Wichita State, OSU, and Siena will all be pains to play. The winner of this tournament has really accomplished something. If we can win a couple of these games and hold our own in the other non-conference games, then our OOC schedule is second to none

Why is MSU going to be better than UT next year? They lost Neitzel. Did they get anyone? Who all returns for them?

they won't be better than G'town. Which MSU are you talking about returning everyone? Neitzel's gone.

I was hoping everyone would know that he was gone, but other than him they have everyone. Add in a solid recruiting class and they're top 5 material

If I'm still in FL, I'm going to this tournament. If I'm further north, I might be at the football game instead.

You're so right, a team with Raymar Morgan and Delvon Roe are bound to mediocrity
you said, they're all back. I gave you one name of a player not back and you responded with "I thought everyone knew that." That's absurd.

The team had very limited scoring last season and lost their best scoring option. They do have a good class coming in and should be solid, but they won't be better than Georgetown.

you said, they're all back. I gave you one name of a player not back and you responded with "I thought everyone knew that." That's absurd.

The team had very limited scoring last season and lost their best scoring option. They do have a good class coming in and should be solid, but they won't be better than Georgetown.

What proven player does Georgetown have that can make you think they're going to be top 3 worthy. Losing Wallace and Hibbert hurts bad. I'm assuming Summers will be returning, but other than that this team has zero offense. They have a good recruiting class, but they're a little more unproven than MSU.

VN Store

Back