Vol Calls

vol1981

Did anyone listen to Vol Calls tonight? If so, was there a lot of slobbering all over Fulmer?

It was announced that with 1 more SEC win he would be guaranteed for 4 more years, long enough to surpass Gen. Neyland.

Also, Foster will get 120 more carries so he can hold the record.

It was announced that with 1 more SEC win he would be guaranteed for 4 more years, long enough to surpass Gen. Neyland.

Sounds about in line with everything else.

:whistling:

Most callers: "We've got your back coach, Feels great to get a big SEC win."

One caller asked about Chavis in the box and another asked if Fulmer ever changed an offensive call by Clawson. Fulmer said he changed a "one or two", but that was early in the season.

The worst call of the night was a caller asking if Crompton was going to get back to being our quarterback.:sick:

One caller asked about Chavis in the box and another asked if Fulmer ever changed an offensive call by Clawson. Fulmer said he changed a "one or two", but that was early in the season.

The worst call of the night was a caller asking if Crompton was going to get back to being our quarterback.:sick:

The caller was probably Crompton's girlfriend or one of his relatives in NC.

before the msu game, foster only needed 68 carries at 5 ypc to pass the rushing mark.

Obviously, they screen callers.

That being said, I consider Vol Calls to be the "Monday night Kool-Aid trough".

And thus I don't listen.

go vols.

God forbid someone calls into the show with an opposing opinion. No, we can't and won't have any of that.

Obviously, they screen callers.

That being said, I consider Vol Calls to be the "Monday night Kool-Aid trough".

And thus I don't listen.

go vols.

I know what you mean. I had to turn it off after Fulmer got off the air. Vol Calls has just become something to listen to while I take my dog for a walk.

God forbid someone calls into the show with an opposing opinion. No, we can't and won't have any of that.

That gets on my nerves in any other medium other than "Vol Calls" or any other similar show. Its a 1 hour promotion of the football team and if they want to keep it all positive and Kool-Aid drinkin' callers, fine with me. That said, I've heard all 11 other coaches in the league do a full hour of taking calls on their radio shows, while Fulmer is "regulated" to 20 minutes or so.

the same caller that called from pigeon forge called in saturday and must still be drunk. besides wanting to marry fulmer and chavis he was promoting wrestling this wed nite lol:eek:lol:

I equate Vol Calls with a TV news cast of a local tornado. It seems as if EVERY redneck in the world ends up on the air.

I refused to listen tonight. It would likely have caused me to break my vow on not discussing our coach this week.

Now, back to Bama Week!

VN Store

Back